2.War Field

A.N. ~Thanks to everyone who looked at my first chapter! I hope you continue to look at my story, it means the world to me!! I hope this chapter is better! Special thanks to TheDementedOne and Purplewolf for becoming my fans!

 Do not own this. Belongs to J.K. Rowling.

______________________________________________________________

Hermione P.O.V

When the smoke cleared there stood ten hooded figures in black. Death Eaters.

I could see Harry visibly tense beside me. There was lots of third and fourth years running around screaming while most of the sixths years had their wands out.

“Well isn’t it Potter and he brought his blood-traitor and the mudblood with him” Lucius Malfoy said with an evil grin. “Lets have a little fun” Malfoy said. And then all at once the death eaters yelled Crucio.

I dove down to my left so that I would avoid getting hit by the Cruciatus curse. Once I hit the ground I held my wand up and yelled “Stupefy”. I hit a death eater right in the chest making him fall back unconscious.

I heard the screams of the people that could not dodge the curse. One of them was Ron he was about two feet away from me and was on the floor in a ball screaming. I looked at the death eaters to find the one using the Cruciatus curse on Ron. I found him, it was Antonin Dolohov. I got to my feet and shouted “ Stupefy”. Dolohov saw me so I didn’t actually knock him out, but he did have to block my spell which lifted the Cruciatus from Ron.

Dolohov looked at me and smirked and then started walking closer to me. I began to walk backwards. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Harry battling Bellatrix. Ron was now dueling some death eater I didn’t recognize.

“Hello Mudblood, we meet again” Dolohov said with an evil smile on his face. I remember the last time I saw him was in the Department of Mysteries, when he used an unknown spell on me. I shuddered at the thought.

Dolohov was less then five feet away now. “Petrificus Totalus” I yelled, which Dolohov easily blocked. “Crucio” He yelled, I dodged it. “Expelliarmus” I yelled he blocked it and then he shouted “Avada Kedavra” I dove to the ground to avoid the killing curse while shouting “Locomotor Mortis”. Dolohov didn’t move block it quick enough so his legs got locked.

Once his legs were locked I yelled “Stupefy” and Dolohov fell unconscious.

I ran to some third year having a hard time with a death eater. I quickly made the death eater unconscious, and then ran to a struggling Harry, who was still battling Bellatrix.

“Expelliarmus” “Stupefy” I yelled one right after another at her. Both hit her without doing really anything to her. She just kind of staggered back, I didn’t even disarm her.

Bellatrix looked up to see who shouted the spells and when she saw me her eyes danced with excitement. She started to walk towards me with a smile on her face. I stood there and took a quick glance at Harry. He was on the ground unconscious from a Stupefy that was sent his way a couple of seconds ago.

“Hello Mudblood” Bellatrix said. “Hello Bellatrix, what’s Voldemort up to?” I asked with a little smirk. Bellatrix’s face became serious before she said “How dare you speak his name! You filthy mud blood!” Bellatrix shouted.

“CRUCIO” she screamed. The light came so fast I couldn’t move out of the way in time. The curse hit me and it was the worse pain I had ever felt in my life.