1. Hogsmeade

A.N.~ I am new to watt pad and this is my first fan fiction so I am trying my best to write a good story. I am defiantly not the best writer and I really appreciate you taking the time to just look at my story, haha I know it sounds stupid but it means a lot to me. This is rated PG 13, mostly for future references. This is also a Draco/Hermione love story! Please comment!

Oh and I do not own this. J.K. Rowling does.

___________________________________________________________________

Hermione’s P.O.V.

I am walking between Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, we are on our way to the Leaky Cauldron. It is a nice Saturday in the middle of January. We are on a Hogsmeade trip. We are in our sixth year at Hogwarts.

“After we are done here can we please go to the bookstore” I asked Harry and Ron. They both rolled their eyes before Harry answered “Sure Hermione if you want to, we can go”. “Oh thanks guys you’re the best” I said. They just smiled.

We all got a butterbeer and the boys mostly talked about Quidditch, which I barely listened to, I was not a fan.

Then Draco Malfoy and Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle walked past our table and the minute I saw them I expected a stupid smart remark come out of Malfoy’s mouth, but it didn’t come.

“Hey Malfoy! No stupid remarks?” Ron yelled after them. Malfoy and his goons turned around and I knew something was coming. “Nope” Malfoy said simply while shrugging his shoulders. Then he turned back around and started walking to a table.

Now if that wasn’t the weirdest thing in the world I don’t know what is, then again he has been acting strange lately. Very strange.

“That was really weird” Ron said looking puzzled, Harry and I just nodded our heads in agreements.

He never usually says anything smart to me, Harry or Ron anymore. When ever he talks to me, he doesn’t look disgusted and hasn’t called me a mud blood once this year. He is also really quiet and dosent really talk to anyone that much anymore.

I just pushed that weird creepy feeling out of my mind and continued on talking.

We finished our butterbeer and we got up to leave for the bookstore. We went out the door and took a left to go to the bookstore. Harry was on my left while Ron was on my right.

“-ask her out” Ron said with a grin. I wasn’t really listening but I knew it was about Luna Lovegood. Ron had a thing for her from the beginning of the year. He wanted to ask her out for a while now, but what I don’t get is why he wont do it.

“That’s great, you should do it mate” said Harry. I could tell he was also getting annoyed with hearing about her so much.

“What do you think Hermione, should I ask her out?” Ron asked me.

 “Yes Ronald, I think you should ask her out, shes-” I was cut of by a sound of shattering glass and then followed by a scream.

I immediately took out my wand and spun around to the source of the noise. Ron and Harry had their wands at the ready also. “What was that?” Ron asked his voice low. No one answered because there was an explosion a couple feet away from us.

When the smoke cleared there stood ten hooded figures in black. Death Eaters.

__________________________________________________________________

A.N. ~Hey thanks for reading this chapter!! I know it wasn’t the best and that it was a really big cliffhanger and that Draco wasn’t in it at all. I am really sorry about that, I wanted to upload this part. But trust me when I say the next chapter wont be a cliff hanger ( for all of you people that don’t like cliff hanger, which is me!) and there will be more action and more Draco and Hermione! Thanks Again!!