Chapter 25

No point of view. .

Friday November 2nd.
Hollywood buzzed with the excitement of the Bieber and Grim wedding taking place in a few measly hours. The ceremony talk hinging on everyones lips, some expressing their well-wishes towards the to-be-wed couple, whilst others voiced their sheer anger and rage towards their Canadian idol. It was safe to say that there was definitely more upset and frustrated fans, than pleased and ecstatic ones.

The fumes of hair spray, fake-tan and choking perfume filled the air of the Grim's rented beach-house, holding the bride and many bridesmaids. It was chaos. In amongst the mayhem, Hayley sat with a champagne flute dangling between her fingers whilst the hired hairstylist fumbled with the mane of fake-hair.

"Ow!" Hayley shrieked, her hand instinctively reaching to her dyed roots. "what the fuck? I'm a human, not a fucking rag-doll!"

The red-head stylist clamped her lips shut in a firm line, listening to the fourth rant in the past ten minutes. "I'm sorry, but the pins get stuck in the weave clips." she was trying her best to follow the exact instructions Hayley had insisted her hair to be like. Unfortunately, due to the bundle of unnecessary hair, it was a tricky task to complete.

"Do I look like I give a fuck? No, so do your job or else I will be making sure you have no career in hair styling ever again, deal?" The bride threatened. She slipped at her bubbly, expensive champagne that was charged to her soon-to-be husbands credit card and glanced towards her six bridesmaids.

The bridesmaids, dressed in tight pink, Juicy Couture embellished leisure suits, with their hair and makeup finished to perfect, stood around talking quietly to one another. They had been giving strict instructions not to blindly interrupt the brides zone in which she was in.

"Amia, Jenisis, what the hell are you doing?" Hayley shrieked loudly. Her younger sisters, by only a few years, froze in their movements and stepped away from the grey sealed bags, containing their chosen dresses.

"We were going to put our dresses on." Jenisis murmured lowly, her chocolate brown eyes diverting to the plush cream carpet. "we've all got our hair and makeup done, we just need to get into our dresses." Jenisis was the youngest at only seventeen and unlike her other sisters, she was the shy and quiet one.

"Don't be so thick." Hayley spat, slamming her glass down on the varnished table. "I am the bride, I'm the one who needs to get ready before the rest of you. Nobody will care what you all look like, you're all nonexistent, everyones eyes will be on me."

The bridesmaids simply kept their mouths shut, not wanting to cause a scene on, what is supposed to be, a happy day. Jenisis felt her stomach clench, her hands ball into fists by her side as fury burned her insides. Her long-lasting tempter disappearing in a matter of seconds.

"You know what?" Jenisis seethed, causing all attention from the bridesmaids, hired artists and the bride herself, fall on the leggy blonde. "I'm fucking sick of your bitchy attitude, you're so far up your own hole you need a map to come back to earth! I've had it with your controlling and childish behaviour, I honestly feel sorry for Justin. I feel sorry that he is marrying such a manipulative bitch like you–"

Her head was thrown to the left, a burning sensation creeping across her makeup thick skin as her mouth gaped. Her glossy brown eyes simply stared in disgust and hatred at the woman who was supposed to be her sister.

"Fuck you." Hayley sneered, pointing a finger inches away from Jenisis nose. "you're not my sister, you're not even my family. Get the fuck out of here and don't even think about turning up to the ceremony because I will get security to arrest your fat ass on the spot. Got it?"