Chapter 18

No point of view. .

Justin Bieber paced along the bedroom floor of his spacious penthouse apartment and held his phone to his ear. Biting his thumb nail, he awaited to her the cheery Canadian voice of his beloved mother. She was on the other side of New York, shopping with Justin's dearest grandmother, Diane.

"Hello?" She answered with a smile.

"Hey ma." He replied.

"Hi honey, I'm so glad you called. I was meaning to call you but I thought you were at the surrogacy appointment." Pattie rambled as she stood at a store window, gazing at the beautiful red dress.

"We haven't left yet, Hayley is doing something." He told her, "but what's up?"

"Well the team have been talking and they're all wanting to formally meet Lux." She said, entering the store with her mother hot on her heels. "I know Kenny and Moshe have but the rest haven't, they're all busting their butts too see her."

"You must be physic, ma." Justin chuckled as he grabbed a childish pair of superman socks from the top drawer of his dresser. "I wanted to call and ask if you could ring everyone and ask if they could come to dinner tonight. I don't want anything exclusive, so it's just going to be at the apartment. Okay?"

"Sure sweetheart, but may I ask why?"

Justin licked his lips, biting back the temptation of grinning and running onto the balcony, shouting from the 28th floor, that he was going to be a father to a beautiful baby girl.

"I've got some news and I'd rather share it with you all at once than individually." He replied. "I have to go, but could you ring everyone? Dinner will be ready at seven, sharp."

"Okay, hon." Pattie smiled, grasping the thick material of the gorgeous red dress between her fingers. "I'll see you then. Love you."

"Love you too." He replied, hanging up and burying his phone back inside his jeans pocket. He ran a hand through his hair, quickly checking his appearance in the mirror before, in a slick style, walking out into the living room where Hayley was wound up on the couch with a glamorized notebook and pen in hand. "what're you doing?"

Hayley raised her gaze, grinning enthusiastically as she shook the book in his face. "Baby names!" she then flipped the paper over where yet another list of unknown things were scribbled in her eight-year-old, bubble handwriting. "and wedding things that we still need to do."

"Let me see." He mumbled, grabbing the book from her. There, in pink sparkly ink, was the words Babylicious. Already, he knew that he was in for a shock.

Babylicious names!!!
1. Princess Gold Platinum Bieber
2. Princess Halo White Bieber
3. Princess Diamond Jewel Bieber
4. Princess Blue Sky Ivy Bieber
5. Princess Red Crystal Bieber
6. Princess Gucci Chanel Bieber

"Please tell me this is a joke." He muttered, his eyes going wide as he read each ridiculous name that his fiancee had planned.

Hayley locked her jaw, "No, why?"

He shook his head, "These are ridiculous, Hayley!" he turned the book and pointed his finger beside number four. "this is Blue Ivy only with Sky put in between. You can't steal Beyonce and Jay-Z's childs name."

"I'm not, I'm putting my own mark on it by including Sky." She replied.

"No. I'm not letting you name her any of these."

"But why?" She whined, "they're all so cute, I mean, she is going to be a princess and if you look, you'll see that every name is an expensive jewels or designers, or whatever. That proves that our daughter will be expensive."