Chin bacon and glitterywaves #3

Bridget stole a page out of her new book and Alannah started eating grain waves of her butchered classmates.
While bridget made a fresh new batch including her friend chin! Which really not her friend. Though chin's flesh tasted like...fresh bacon on a Sunday mornin', slightly salted...and Bridget decided to ask Robert Pattinson for advice, however ol' mate Pattinson was a huge (sparkly) asshat. So she turned him into a limited addition packet of grain waves...vampire style.

Alannah tasted the sparkly chip and fell in love with glitter so she...bought a hot chocolate from the reject shop and thought about her glitter fettish and decided it was lame. So she gave up on it. But, secretly in the middle of the night she had sparkly grain waves that she pulled out from under her bed until one day Channing Potatum  grabbed her hand and pulled of the mask she was wearing to discover that It wasn't Alannah doing all this. It was Bridget. Alannah ha actually been on a holiday in Hawaii for the last month.

She smiled at you with a tilted head and launched for your throat. Out of absolutely no where she leaped out o your phone and killed you. RIP.

The end :)