Friends at Last

Amy's POV

Harry finished walking down the stairs and walked over to me. I was expecting a friendly hand shake or a 'hey we have never met before but I'm your uncle's godson'. Or something simple like that. But noooooooooo. I stuck my hand out to be polite but he pulled me into a VERY awkward hug. Awkward because 1. I have never met this kid before, 2. I really don't like hugs, and 3. He wouldn't let go. I tried to pull away and he whispered in my ear. 

"I know everything." Then he gave me a sagely look of 'I understand.' Boy this kid was weird.

"You know you could have just said that out loud. Everyone," I pointed around the room, "knows about Vicky and I." Ron, the odd ginger, just had to speak up.

"I don't know about you or your odd sister." Fred really didn't like Ronald (hehehe Ronald) calling Vicky odd. He quickly got up and grabbed Ron by the front of the shirt.

"I'm sorry Ron did you just call my sweet girlfriend odd?" Ron looked like he needed a new pair of pants. George came to his rescue.

"Come on Fred do we really need to kill him over calling Vicky odd?" While Fred thought about what George said, George was slowly unwinding Fred's hands. Ron dropped randomly from Fred's hands and he quickly jumped away from his brother.

"Not hard feelings Ron." Fred asked his shaken brother. Fred reached out his hand and Ron slowly reached out. When Ron's hand reached Fred's, Fred pulled him into a choke hold. They quickly started to wrestle on the ground. I turned to George.

"Does this normally happen?"

"Most days yeah." He went to break up the fight. "Come on that's enough get up champs." Both gingers got up and started laughing. I thought my family was weird but the gingers just took the crown.

"So Harry how did you figure out about us?" I asked Harry as all the ginger boys started to wrestle on the ground. We just watched.

"Sirius sent me a letter, he seems worried about you two." Fred and George were attacking Ron. Two against one isn't really fair but no one was gonna say anything. 

"He doesn't need to worry we can take care of ourselves." Ron tried to flee but the twins tackled him. Vicky didn't like that she was not the center of Fred's attention.

"FREDY" Fred quickly looked up at her. "I'M LONELY." Fred started laughing and back to Vicky. Ron and George got bored and got up. George walked over to Harry and I.

"Were you worried about me Amy?" I gave him the 'really' look.

"Since it was a two against one fight no. Ron had no chance." Ron was hurt by my words.

"I could have one if I tried." Everyone just looked at him. "Ok ok I was doomed from the beginning. I'm tried goodnight." With that he walked up the stairs. Harry and I sat down in the chairs.

"Maybe Sirius doesn't like the fact that we are surrounded by so many people." I said to Harry. 

"Maybe or maybe he thinks the Tri-Wizard Tournament will be deadly." 'Deadly???' I'm not even old enough to enter the tournament. George, the lonely ginger, decided to come in on our conversion.

"Oh yeah that reminds me. Fred," Fred looked up, "we still have to work on our secret thing for the Tournament." Fred looked lost for about three seconds then a 'light-bulb' flashed above his head.

"Yeah we do hehehehehe were brilliant." Both the ginger twins started laughing. 

"What secret thing Fredy?" Vicky asked Fred sweetly. 

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a secret then would it." Fred tapped Vicky's nose. Awe thats so weird. Harry yawned like a freakin lion. So one is sleepy.

"I'm going to go to bed now goodnight." Now with no one fun to talk to I was about to go to bed but George decided to talk to me.

"So what you doing." Really really ginger really.

"Making cupcakes. What do you want?" He suddenly got very very red. RETURN OF TOMATO BOY!!!

"Um can we talk?" He asked very shyly.

"We are talking George." Awe he's special.

"I mean outside."

"Outside the common room or outside the castle?"

"The common room." There a good answer.

"Fine but don't make this an hour long talk some of us need our sleep." He nodded then led the way to the door. When we were outside he leaned against a random wall. Unsure of what to do next I took the spot next to him on the wall.

"Soooooooooo," I slowly began, "what did you want to talk about?" I turned towards him and saw that he had his head turned away from me. I also saw that his hands were shaking and sweating.

"Um I wanted to tell you that......." I waited for what felt like hours. I was getting really bored and very tired.

"If you want to tell me something please just spit it out." I thought that was very polite. He took a very deep breath and turned towards me. His next sentence was spoken at 1,000 miles per second. 

"I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me???" He started breathing heavily as if he had just ran for a long time.

"Go out where?" I asked honestly.

"You know like going out like you would be my girlfriend and I would be your boyfriend. Hasn't anybody ever asked you out before?" I thought for a moment.

"Nope never," He looked at me like I just grew another head, "people always avoided us. No one ever got close to us they always thought we were some kind of disease." He leaned closer to me and gently grabbed my chin, so my gaze met his.

"Your no disease to me." They he leaned down and kissed me. I was so shocked that I just stood there. "So it that a yes Amy?" I gazed up at him.

"Well I guess it's a yes George." I said smiling then we shared another wonderful kiss.