Bittersweet Truth

Amy's POV

Dear my sweet nieces,

         I will not be able to contact you two for a little while nor will I be able to receive an owl. Take care of each other and please don't worry your Uncle Sirius has the situation under control. Also if you ever feel like you need help seek out Harry Potter. He is a very loyal friend if you ever need one.

Love,

Your Uncle Sirius

"Short and to the point thats Sirius for you." I took a very deep sigh and turned to George. "George do you know a boy named Harry Potter?" He gave a 'did you seriously just ask that question look'. "Let me rephrase. Do you know where I can find Harry Potter? I know who he is but I don't know where he is." 

"Well judging on how late it now is," He said looking at a random wall clock, "I'm betting his back at the common room." 

"Great which common room George?" I asked him irritated. Can you please just tell me all the information I need at once?

"Our common room, Gryffindor." George answered. Fred decided to chime in.

"The best house to be in if you ask me." He added with a huge cheesy smile.

"I didn't." He stopped smiling. "Come on Vicky we need to find Harry quickly."

"Why I wanted to hang out with Fred for a wee bit longer? Why do we always have to do what you wanna do?" She started to pout and put her foot down, literally. "I will no longer follow your orders." I pulled out a random chocolate bar. "So Harry Potter ok lets go." I loved how quickly her mind would change for food. It made it so easy for me to get things done. So we headed off towards the common room with the clueless twins following us. When we were about ten feet away from the painting of the fat lady when Fred decided to ask about our current mission.

"What do you need Harry for?" I ignored him. "Who sent that letter with a suicidal bird?" I continued to ignore him. "Why aren't you answering my questions?" I sighed. He was more annoying than Vicky.

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?" I screamed at him. He didn't even flinch.

"Because some French school girl won't answer my questions thats why." I went back to ignoring him. Right as George was saying the password Fred reached over and stole the letter right from my hand.

"This will tell me all I need to know." If it wasn't for Vicky and George holding me back Fred would have been suffering from alot of injuries. ALOT I SAY!!! When he was finished reading Fred just looked at Vicky and I. Then he handed the letter to George. Then both of them were staring at us. Can anybody say awkward.

"What?" I finally asked. They just looked at each other then Fred finally spoke.

"I get it now. You need Harry because he's Sirius's godson. Why couldn't you just say so?" Wooooow hold on a second. Since when did Sirius have a freakin godson.

"So you don't mind that we're the nieces of Sirius Black?" Vicky asked Fred in a small voice.

"Why would I? Your family doesn't make you who you are." Wow there's a first. Usually anyone found we had "murderer" uncle they wanted nothing to do with us. Vicky was thrilled by this news. So thrilled that she jumped and kissed Fred right on the lips. Again awkward. He happily returned the kiss and I looked away. They stopped kissing after what felt like FOREVER and then they turned to George and I. Vicky would not stop blushing. Well good for her she deserves a good guy like Fred.

"Do you want to my girl?" Fred asked Vicky while holding her hands and her gaze.

"Well duh you big dumby. I wouldn't kiss a guy then not want to date him." She playfully smacked his head. 

"Well there was that one time where." I started to say but I stopped when she sent me the devil eyes. Those eyes only showed up when I had to wake her up early and when I would eat the last piece of cake. I turned around and walked into the common room and sat down in one huge comfy chairs. I was followed by George and the love birds. George sat next to me in another comfy chair and the love birds sat on the love seat.

"So George wheres Harry at?" I asked. He looked around the room.

"Well not here." He answered in a bored tone while randomly looking around the room.

"No dip Sherlock. Can you go look for him?" He yawned and closed his eyes. Or how about no? Does no work for you? Great ok now what? I searched around the room and found we (both set of twins) were the only ones let in the room. I sat quietly in my chair unsure of what my next actions would be. Whatever my next actions were they would be alone. The love birds showed no sign they were going to stop cuddling and George was "sleeping". Great my only friends in the world busy. Suddenly sleepy I decided to head up to my bed and look for Harry tomorrow. The plan was flawless until Romeo jumped off my shoulder and morphed into normal sized kitty. Then he ran around the common, stopping at something, and then he began to hiss. All of this was clearly out of character for Romeo who would never hurt a fly. I ran after him and found him on top of a rat.

"Bad kitty get off of the random rat. No no bad kitty. Romeo it could have diseases." I was pulling at Romeo's legs trying to get him to free the rat.

"NO SCABBERS!!!" yelled a random voice coming up from behind me. I turned and saw yet another ginger (where the hell do they keep coming from) running towards me with his wand out.

"Move I'll kill the cat." What??!!

"The hell you will." I pulled out my own wand and turned to face him. "If you lay a single finger on my sweet little baby I will turn you into a donkey faster than you can say "potato." Why did I pick potato? It was the first word that came to my head.

"That evil creature is trying to kill my rat." He tried to get past me. It didn't work.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have a smelly rat to begin with." And for the record Romeo wasn't killing he was just pinning the EVIL rat to the ground. He was about to say something else when George ran over and stopped him.

"Hey both of you need to calm down and stop screaming I was trying to sleep." He stepped right between us. Well he was closer to me.

"Fred," ginger boy started.

"I'm George." said George.

"Whatever this girl and her evil cat are trying to kill Scabbers. Can you please tell her to move so I can kill the vile creature?"

"If by vile you mean the disease filled rat then I will move." He didn't like that I called his rat disease filled by I didn't care.

"George either you make her move or I will. Fair brother?" What the hell? Not only were there thousands of gingers at this school but they were all related. Then suddenly a black haired boy came down the stairs.

"Ron quit starting trouble." He said to the enraged ginger.

"Harry why do you always take other people's sides?" I quickly looked up at Harry Potter. Well this evening was turning out just wonderfully.