Business Partners

Vicky's POV

YAY!!!!!!! I was hopping up and down as the ginger twins started to walk towards our end of the table. They were about five feet away the bearded man started to talk and they quickly sat down. DAMMIT!!!!!! Grown-ups ruin everything. I was pouted while Amy breathed a sigh of relief. She then shot me a smug look and a great big cheesy smile. Her face was just so punchable, but I had to refrain myself. Uncle Sirus would not like if Amy came home with a black eye. Or two maybe three. I settled for grumbling at her. Then Squawky came out of my shirt, hungry for food. I didn't pay any attention to him because I was determined to beat Amy in a stare-off contest. We both broke out laughing causing the ginger twins to laugh too. I was about to send a magical butterfly towards them when I saw where Squawky was headed. THE EGG PLATE!!!!!!!! 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled causing beard dude to stop talking. Squawky looked back, saw me, and scurried to the plate, diving into the scrambled eggs. Did I forget to mention that the hot ginger twins were sitting right to what was about to become ground zero? I grabbed Amy and we flew underneath the table right as Squawky ripped the first fart. We heard the reactions from everyone while we were hiding underneath the table.

"OH MY GOD" "EWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S THE WORST SMELLING SMELL EVER" We were used to everyone dying over the smell but one reaction scared us a little bit.

"THIS IS PERFECT" We causally glanced up and saw the ginger twins excited about the smell. We glanced at each other, looked back at them, glanced at each other again and finally spoke.

"Are you two insane?" Amy asked them. I grabbed Squawky and we stood next to the slap happy gingers. They looked at us like we were the crazy ones.

"Do you have any idea how awesome this smell is?" one of them asked.

"Awesome like burn your nose hairs off awesome?" Amy asked the one that just spoke. Again they looked at us like we were missing our heads or something like that.

"You have no idea what kind of pranks we could use this for do you?" They looked at each other. The other answered his twin.

"I don't think they do George, I mean how could they their not even pranksters." This comment took us back a little bit, ok a lot. Us not pranksters? Do they not know how many years we have been tormenting our school? How many hours we've spent thinking of new spells and products? Well Amy makes the spells and products, but I get to test them out. It's a fun little system we have.

"Us not pranksters?" I asked while handing Squawky over to Amy who just dropped him on the table. I was shocked and furious at them. I grabbed the nearest one and shook him while ranting.

"IF I EVER HEAR YOU SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY LET SQUAWKY EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CRYSTAL CLEAR GINGER BOY??????????????????" I was seeing red as I looked into his golden brown eyes. Damn you, I thought, I'm a sucker for brown eyes. He laughed right in my face. DICKHEAD YOU DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! I looked over at Amy who was also laughing at me. What the hell??????? Then I realized why everyone was laughing. He stood up and was about 6ft tall. (i'm only 5ft tall)  Can you imagine a short pink haired choking the life out of a 6ft ginger. IT"S UNHEARD OF!!!!!!!!!! I let go and he was still laughing, which made me very pissed so I took out my wand.

"Enough Vicky, I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now." said my know-it-all (or she thinks she does) 

"So are you guys pranksters?" asked the ginger who is called George as we were walking back to our seats. Amy glanced back over her shoulder, smiled (shocking right) and replied.

"Everyday 24-7, ginger." I could have sworn she winked at him.

George's POV

 She winked at me!!!!!!!! She really just winked at me!!!!!! My stomach felt like 1000 butterflies were currently flying in it. My heart was racing faster than the speed of light. Fred and I, as well as everyone else, sat back down in our seats. Fred was still giggling over the short pink-haired girl who had just tried to kill him. We looked at each and gave that the knowing look, that only twins could give. The look that says 'You like her don't'.