Epilogue #3

Epilogue #3

"Josh?" Niall whispered.

His head snapped towards Niall, and his eyes immediately softened. "Niall?" Josh's face broke into a smile. "I haven't seen you in forever, man!" He stood up, wobbly, and walked slowly over to Niall. "I missed you. You didn't even say goodbye when you left." He whispered once he was closer.

"I'm sorry, something kind of got in the way, I guess." Niall grinned. "C'mere, mate!" He grabbed Josh, and tackled him into a hug, and they both laughed.

Niall winced, and gave Josh a slight push. "Loosen up, man. Your grips a lot tighter."

Josh gave him a confused look, and started to wobble around.

I was scared now, Josh could tell that there was something different about him. I wasn't sure what he'll do when he finds out. He didn't exactly ask for this.

"Sorry to ruin the moment, guys." Liam interrupted. "But, Josh... We have a little problem."

My breath caught in my throat, and I clutched tighter onto Harry's arm. I had hidden myself from Josh' sight, I didn't want to face him. His eyes were unable to catch sight of any part of my body, I was completely hidden behind Harry. I peeked around his arm from time to time, just to see what was going on.

"Do you remember anything that happened before you woke up here?" Liam asked.

Josh furrowed his brows for a second, before speaking. "I was walking home from work, and then someone pushed me into an alley, I didn't get a look at her face... But then she bit me, hard. And I guess I sort of dozed off." He explained.

Guilt rushed through me, and I mentally cursed at myself. I just keep on messing up! It's terrible!

"I remember her scent too, I could smell her." He spoke again.

A small gust of wind blew in from the window, and my hair blew to the side.

Josh's head snapped up, and he sniffed the air. "She's here. I can smell her again." His eyes wandered around the room.

I gripped onto Harry's arm even tighter, if possible.

He winced, and stepped away, leaving no barrier between me and Josh.

I looked up into Harry's eyes. He nodded reassuringly, and gave me a sympathetic look.

I slowly turned my head, along with my gaze. They met with Josh's in an instant, and I flinched.

He charged forwards, but only to be stopped by Harry and Niall. Harry glared at him, deeply, and Niall leaned forward. "Mate, if you touch the girl, you are pretty much giving yourself a death sentence."

Josh shoved them both off, and starred me down as he walked forward. "What the hell did you do to me?"

I was now backed up against the wall, and Josh towered over me.

"I-I... U-uh..." No words formed in my mouth, and I was left stuttering.

His eyes grew into a deep red, and his fist came up.

I clamped my eyes shut, and waited for his hand to come in contact with any part of my body... But it didn't.

I heard a loud thump, and I opened my eyes to find Josh laying on the floor, Harry standing above him.

The other boys rushed over, and held Josh down as Harry came to my aid.

"Your okay, baby." He whispered. "Come downstairs with me, he won't hurt you. I promise."

Hi, guys. Okay. so I am adding two more epilogues, just because I want to. :] hehe

Okay so have you heard about these Payzer break up rumors?

Part of me wishes that they aren't true, and part of me wishes they are. Ya know, cause Liam is my favourite, and I want to marry him... But then I also loved Payzer, and they were so cute together!

BUT IF THESE RUMORS ARE TRUE...

LIAM, WATCH OUT. I AM COMING FOR YOU.

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE.

SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL BE MINE...

EVEN IF I HAVE TO KNOCK YOU OUT, AND LOCK YOU IN MY BASEMENT, YOU WILL BE MINE.

WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER, AND WE WILL GET MARRIED.

YOUR MINE. MINE. MINE. MINE. MINE. mine. You hear me, Liam? MINE.