Chapter 5- Your Scaring Me...

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaPayne_1D

Chapter 5- Your Scaring Me...

We sat on the couch awkwardly, not moving, and not speaking.

It was quite dark outside, the only light that could be seen in the large living room was the ray of illumination coming from the moon outside.

Harry was beginning to get restless, I could see it. He was fidgeting and squirming, moving closer to the end of the couch, and further away from me. "They should be back by now..." He murmured.

I looked at him weirdly. "Harry, are you okay?" I asked him.

He let out an agitated cry, before flashing up the stairs in vampire speed. "Harry!" I stood up and began to follow him. My feet carried me to the stairs, up ahead, I could only see about five steps before the best were blacked out by the obscurity. Was this some kind of sick joke? Because if it was, I would knock all five of those boys fangs out. "Harry?" I asked one more time, bringing my voice down to a whisper. I moved forward, up and on to the next step.

At the top of the stairway, the hall ahead, was again, pitch black. I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed myself to take the last step. "Ha-Harry..." I let his name trail off as I moved further and further into the darkness. "Your scaring me..."

"You should have stayed downstairs." A voice growled from behind me.

My stomach knotted and I started to tremble, but as terrified as I was, I turned around slowly. I looked at him with fright visible in my eyes.

Suddenly, I was pushed violently against the wall. A disoriented scream escaped my throat. I looked into his red eyes, they looked so deadly, but so fragile at the same time, if that was even possible. Although there was something deep in the pit of my stomach right now, it was the same emotion that stirred inside of me the night that I met Harry, except... Much, much stronger.

"Wh-what is going on with you." He bound me to the wall by my hips, his large hands squeezing and pushing the skin there. But oddly enough, I didn't want him to remove them. His warm fingers probed my hip bones, shoving them back as I squirmed in pleasure at his touch.

"You smell so good." He whispered into my neck. "I just want to drain all the blood form your veins." Shivers made their way down my spine, I bit my lip to hold in the moan that wanted so badly to come out at the sound of his deep voice. The horrified feeling that had consumed me seconds ago, was washed away, and replaced entirely with lust and want.

"Do it then." I said bravely, looking into his crazed eyes. Was it weird that I wasn't terrified? All I could think of was hips hands on my waist, and his lips on my neck.

"I can't..." He moved away, no longer holding me to the wall.

Disappointed, I replied, "What's stopping you?" I started to move closer to him, wanting to feel his touch once more.

He looked down avoiding eye contact with me.

"Do it." I repeated. I slipped my shoulder directly into his view, and pulled down the fabric of the jumper. "It's just a little bite." I teased, rubbing the skin on my artery.

"I can't!" I exploded. "I said I wouldn't hurt you!" His eyes had never left mine, But now, his face was covered in fury.  I must say, he looked extremely hot when he was mad. "I told you that you didn't have to be afraid."

"It's not going to hurt, and I'm not afriad." I played with the hem of his Ramones t-shirt.

He swatted my hand away. "Yes, it will, and you know it will."

Grinning, I stepped even closer to him, our chests touching now. "Bite me."

"No!" He put his hands on my shoulders and moved away from him. "I can't." He said through gritted teeth. He ran his hands through his curly hair, while glaring at me.

"Please." I said seductively.

"Bailey, you need to look away from me, look somewhere else. I can't do this much longer." He demanded.

"I don't want to." I replied.

"Look away." He mumbled through his teeth, anger evident on his face.

I felt his anger too, and I snapped at him. "I don't want to fucking look away!"

He growled lowly, and I scowled back at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him pull a picture frame off of the wall, and then before I could process what was happening- It was whipped across the hall at a lightning fast pace. It smashed through the large window at the end of the corridor, and I looked to the sudden crashing noise.

I heard Harry sigh in relief, before he stalked closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, suddenly afraid.

"Can I still take you up on that offer?" He asked me, trailing his finger up my jawline.

"W-what offer?" I played dumb, stalling the pain. I don't know what I was thinking earlier. The sexual frustration was getting to me, and I was being plain stupid. Of course I didn't want him to bite me! For some stupid reason I just wanted him.

"You know, that one where I bite your neck..." He trailed off as he dipped his head into the crook of my neck.

"That offer has been taken back." I push his head back up and give him a small smile.

"Has it now?" Harry grinned.

I bit my lips as I nodded. "Sorry, one time thing."

He chuckled, the red in his eyes fading. "Okay." His smile swiped off his face. "That's good."

"What's the matter, Harry?" I asked, concerned. He looked troubled.

"I didn't think I could control it." He shook his head, angry with himself. "I promised I wouldn't hurt you, and I almost broke that promise."

"Why didn't you break it? I was right there, you could have gotten me in no time." I tilted my head, confused.

He looked at me a moment before responding. "Because, both times that I heard you scream, when I drank your blood... I felt so powerful. And then, when you were so afraid of all of us... Again, it made me feel strong." He looked down at me guilt crossing his features. "But now, seeing this- What just happened, I realized- I don't think I have the heart to hurt you anymore."

.............................

A/N: HEY! What do you guys think of this chapter? Leave comments below, I love hearing your opinions! :) I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! ~LUCIA<3