Chapter 20- Familiar Feeling...

I whimpered as he continued to suck harshly on my neck.

His skin was getting colder against my own, and his grip on my hips was tightening.

"Harry..." I breathed, fisting his curls in between my fingers.

His head snapped up, and I looked into his now bright red eyes, his face was full of lust, and want. "Bailey." He whispered back.

I noticed his line of sight, it was flickering from my face, back to my neck. I nodded, and stroked his freezing cheek. "Go ahead."

Harry's tortured eyes dragged back to my jugular vein, and he lowered his head into the crook of neck. He placed a small kiss to the skin, before his razor sharp teeth tore threw it.

Small, pain-filled gasps escaped my mouth, and the familiar dizzy feeling overtook me. I dragged my nails down Harry's back, giving him the stop signal.

He didn't need a me to tell him again. His mouth was lifted from my sore neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, sincerity clear in his voice.

"Yeah..." I answered weakly. I tried to sit up, but my body failed me, and I almost fell back again, that is before Harry caught me.

He chuckled, and eased me back down. "I think you should recover a little bit before you try to stand up." He teased.

I nodded, and starred at him. His beauty.

I had no idea what I was thinking... My vision, and thoughts were so clouded.

I could barely even see him leaning in, so it surprised me when our lips touched.

The simple brushing of our lips sent tingles and shocks through my body, leaving me wanting more. I clung on to his neck, pulling him down and connecting our lips fully.

Harry lowered himself down, and placed his forearms on either side of me, not breaking the kiss.

I bit down on his bottom lip, earning a surprised moan from the back of his throat. Harry opened his mouth, and let my tongue wander in.

My breath hitched when he pulled us up, in seconds, we were standing, my legs wrapped around his torso. "Lets get you home." He whispered, before pecking my lips.

Im so sorry guys, I know this is short. I started working on it, and I just ended it quickly.

The reason why is...

Umm well yesterday, I got some bad news, my mom and dad told me that they are getting divorced, and my dad is moving to Abbotsford, which is three and a half hours away from my house, which is in kelowna. Me and my brother, and sister, are only getting to see him every third weekend.

This is really hard on me, i didn't even see it coming. And I feel so bad for my younger siblings too, Emily is only six, and Mason is 13.

Anyways, ummm, ill update when I can. I'm not going to let this whole thing stop me from writing. I will have a chapter at least once a week, and I will try to do more if possible. Im so sorry, no hate. :(

love you all so much.