Chapter 9- Just Go With It!

Harry jumps down from the window and walks towards me.

I start to back up, but my back soon hits the counter. My eyes flash to the door, it would be so easy to run over there, and try to escape him, but I knew I wouldn't be able to. He was way to fast for me.

"Leaving so soon? We wanted you to stay longer!" Harry fake whined. He put his hands on either side of the counter, trapping me. "You know... You made quite the mess back there. It's safe to say the boys aren't very happy with you."

"I don't care what they think! I wanted to get out of there!" I snapped at him.

He chuckled and stepped back, lifting up his shirt. "See that?" He pointed to a almost heeled cut, it was quite a long scar. "You did that."

"I know." I smirked. I kept my eyes on the cut, my gaze trying to drag my eyes over to his abs. He had a very toned chest, "were you in pain?" I asked in a baby voice. I suddenly had confidence, I needed him to know that I wasn't afraid of him, and that he wasn't gonna just drag me back there.

He grinned and pushed closer to me. "Hell yeah, I was." Harry lowered his head, and nuzzled it into my neck. "But you know just as well that I can put you in pain."

His low voice sent shivers down my spine. I could feel his fangs graze my neck. "Please don't, Harry!" I put my hands on his chest, trying to create some sort of space between us. Any plan I had to be confident disappeared.

"Aweh darling, don't worry." His head pops back up, and he reveals a sick grin. "I wasn't talking about drinking your blood." He smirked.

My mouth dropped in awe. How could he say that, he is disgusting, what a pervert!

"Close your mouth, babe. Your gonna catch flies." Harry tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

I didn't hesitate, my right hand flew across his left cheek. For the second time, I slapped Harry. "Your revolting!" I broke out of his grip and ran down the hall to my room. Surprisingly, he didn't catch me. I sat down on my bed, and pinched the bridge of my nose. Wha-

My thoughts were interrupted by a very angry Harry ripping me off my bed, and slamming me against the wall. My back ached slightly, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Watch what you do, Bailey. There's no one here to save you from me." He reminded me. "You know if you weren't so fucking hot, you would be dead by now."

I looked into his eyes, they were still that brilliant green. "Get off me." I spat.

Harry showed me a evil dimpled grin. "Or I can get on you." He sickly suggested.

"Oh, please." I scoffed. This guy was a stupid, cocky, bastard.

"You know, I really like your outfit... But I think you should take it off." He smirked, knowing this was pissing me off. This idiot knew how to get on my nerves.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him.

"Gladly!" He replied.

And before I knew it, Harry's lips were on mine. I shoved him back forcefully.

"What the hell?" I put a hand to my lips, almost trying to wipe off the kiss.

"Just go with it, Bailey!" He tried to kiss me again, but I cut him off.

"No!"

"God, you talk a lot." He rolled his eyes. "C'mon, you know you want to. You did it before, why not one more time?"

"Ugh, no!" I shouted. "Now get the fuck away from me!"

Harry lowered his gaze, bringing his lips millimetres from mine. "I want you, Bailey." His low voice echoed in my ear.

My knees almost broke hearing that. I looked into his eyes, he couldn't be tricking me, they were still green!

I tried to avoid eye contact with him, he was turning me on! That sexy smirk, and his low British accent. How could I have such hatred for him, but be so captivated by him the next?

"Look at me!" He demanded.

I shyly looked into his eyes, they were dark and clouded with lust.

"Kiss me, Bailey." He moved closer, "kiss me, now." His voice was angry, and... very, very hot.

Hesitantly, I put my lips on his. He instantly responded, adding passion and lust into it.

His tongue pryed its way into my mouth. As rough as this kiss was, I still felt the sparks.

His skilled mouth made its way down to my jawline. "Jump." He whispered quietly.

I didn't do anything, my legs stayed firmly planted on the ground.

His eyes met mine. To be honest... It would scary. They were so angry, and so- so...

His knee came up in between my legs, hitting me in the groin and making me groan. My toes were just lifted off the ground. Harry really knew what he was doing. I had a choice. I could stay like this, and have his knee right up my alley... Or I could wrap my legs around him and ease the pain.

I picked my legs off the ground and threw them around his torso.

Harry smirked and kept on kissing my neck, "good choice." He whispered. His hands moved down to my hips, where he gently massaged them. No one had ever done this to me. No one had treated me so roughly. I loved it, it was turning me on.

At this point I didn't care about the consequences, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, making our lips meet again.

what did you guys think? I think this chapter was really heated, but it didn't have much... I dont know, 'umph' I guess, haha.

25 VOTES and 25 COMMENTS for the next chapter pleaase!

:) xx