Part 6

Dylan laughed about how pissed off Drew had gotten about the condoms. I told him that I didn't feel the way he did, and that I still had feelings for Drew. Dylan seemed okay with that. He told me he was a virgin waiting on the right person. I agreed with that. I thanked Dylan about being there for me and that he was great. Dylan dropped me off at home and we texted all night. Drew continued to send me texts, and I wanted to ignore them, but I couldn't. I read them all. I just never replied. I still had feelings for him, but he didn't care. He just wanted to hurt me more. Something told me I needed to give him another chance. I didn't know what to do.

The next day at school, I walked down the hall, looking for Drew. He wasn't there. I asked his "group" where he was. They didn't know. I walked over to Rachel's locker to ask her, but when I arrived there, she was making out with Mason. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Rachel had Mason pinned to the locker. I was angry, and I pulled Rachel by the hair and threw as many punches at her as I could, until Mason pulled me off of her. "______! Why the hell did you do that?!" He yelled at me. I kicked him straight between the legs. Rachel was getting off the ground and checked on Mason. I ran out of school.

I texted Drew.

Me: Hi.

Drew: Hi. I'm sorry, _____. I really am...

Me: We'll talk about this later. I wanted to know where you are. And I wanted you to know something...

Drew: Home. And what?

Me: Why are you home? And I kinda just beat the shiz out of Rachel and Mason.

Drew: Why did you do that?

I sent drew the picture I took of Rachel making out with Mason.

Me: I'm sorry.

Drew: FML. I guess I'll break up with her now.

Me: Can I come see you?

Drew: Yeah.

Me: I'll be there after I fake being sick in 2nd block.

Drew: Ok.