Part 7

During second block, I faked being sick and the teacher told me I must have the flu. I left and went over to Drew's house. His parents were at work, so it was safe to be there. I knocked on the door and he opened it. When I saw him, I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "What's this for?" He asked. "I'm sorry...about Rachel and what I did." I replied. He didn't answer. He just stared at the floor. I turned his face towards me. He looked me in the eyes, and I kissed him. I begged him for entrance. Drew hesitated for a moment, but let me in. He took me up to his room. We sat down on the bed and made out.

Eventually, he broke off the kiss. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What about Dylan?" "It didn't feel right being that close with him. I told him to back off. I don't love him. He's just a friend." I explained. "I stayed out of school because I couldn't stand to see you and Rachel together. The girl you were telling me about...I thought you were talking about me. Not Rachel. It killed me to see you with her. I was angry and I didn't mean any of the things I said to you Friday. I love you. You. Only you." I finished. "To be honest, after I started dating Rachel, I figured out that I didn't love her. I thought that love was true, but it was wrong. I loved someone else. That someone was you. When I found out you hated me, I died inside. That's why I didn't come to school today. If you would have been at school, I didn't want to see you while you hated me." Drew hugged me, then kissed me. "_____?" He asked. "Yes, Drew?" I replied. "Will you be my girl? My girl forever and always?" He started blushing after he asked that. "Drew, you should already know that answer. Yes." We smiled then had another make out session. This time I felt the sparks in the kiss. It was different. It was something I had never experienced before. This was it. Drew was the one.

That night was the best night ever. I went all the way with Drew. It was my first time, and his too. We heard his parents come in, so I hid in his closet. Luckily, they had to go to the store so while they were gone, I could sneak out. Drew's little brother (he skipped a grade so he was in our class), Tyler walked in on us making out. Tyler he giggled and said, "Wow, _____. So much for having the flu. And damn, Drew, you're gonna get some soon." We broke off the kiss and gave him an evil stare. He left us alone. We kissed each other one last time, and I left.