Part 1

That night, I just sat there and cried. That's all I could do. It was over. Mason was gone. He broke up with me. The only thing he could say is "I'll always love you, ______. Remember that." After that he walked off. I was broken and I couldn't be fixed. I was crying there for a while. It started raining but I stayed where I was. After realizing the time I thought I should leave. I got up and walked to the nearest gas station. I dreaded going over there for I knew Drew would be working that night. Drew was one of the popular people of school. And he surprisingly was a popular emo dude. Drew had dark brown hair that hung over his face, beautiful blue eyes, and pale skin. Drew was also skinny. He didn't hang around the other emos though. He hung around the preps and he was mean too. As I walked in the store, he saw me, and I saw him. He looked as if he was going to say something. Something rude I suppose, but he stopped when he saw me. I probably did look horrible, with my smudged eyeliner and messed up hair. With him noticing something wrong, I started feeling bad once again and I had my emotions fill me up. I had to leave his presence before I cried in front of him. Drew started to leave the counter and come towards me, so I needed to get away. Without looking at where I was going, I started running to the back of the store, but I ran into a young couple. "Sorry, sor-" I started to say, but cut off when I saw who it was. It was Mason and Samantha. Mason started looking at me. He just grinned. Drew was walking up behind me about at this time. I looked down at the floor. "Her. You broke up with me to be with her." I accused Mason. "Yeah, pretty much. You wouldn't give yourself to me. This sexy beast will." Mason said winking at Samantha. I pushed past them both and found a bathroom. I locked the door behind me.

I just sat down in the corner and started crying. I heard yelling between what sounded like Drew and Mason. Then I heard Samantha yelling "Get off of him!" I just sat there listening and crying. After a few minutes of silence, someone was knocking on the door. I assumed it was Drew. Mason and Samantha wouldn't bother me. I got up and opened the door. Drew's hair was messed up and his face was red. He just stared at me for a moment. I stared back waiting on him to say something. "You okay, _____?" He finally asked. "What do you think?" I replied coldly. "Hey, now I helped you. You could at least be nice to me and say thank you." He grinned. "Well, why should I be nice to someone who makes my life a living hell?" I said. His grin turned into a frown. I started crying and I fell to the ground on my knees. Drew stood there for a minute. Finally he got down beside me and told me, "Look, I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. We could try to be friends. You know, I beat the crap out of him for you. I can't stand for dudes to treat girls like that." He hugged me, and I was shocked. "Well, thanks Drew. I don't know about the friend thing though. I have to go. Bye." Before Drew could reply, I was already out the door.