Chapter Thirteen

Alana's POV

Nate won't listen to me, I've been trying to convince him to let me stay in a hotel but he refuses he says I can stay here at his house but I don't want to, he's done enough for me.

After breakfast he told me there was going to be a meeting in his office and that I needed to stay upstairs until it was over, when I asked him what he worked as all he said was that I'd find out later.

I heard noises coming from downstairs which told me that Nate's company had arrived.

I'm still sad about what happened between Drew and I, every time I remember seeing him with that girl I can't help the tears that run down. I really needed to distract myself so I decided to take a nap, right when my head hit the pillow I smelled Nate, it smells so good.

"Alana, Alana get up I'm taking you somewhere."

"Go away Nate I'm tired."

I heard him laugh and take a few steps closer, but I didn't expect him to pick me and take me to his car.

"Nate I have to change, I can't go out like this."

"You look beautiful."

I blushed. "Where we going anyways?"

He completely ignored my question, I guess it's a surprise.

I closed my eyes and waited until we got there, all I could imagine were Drew's brown eyes, I know I said I had feelings for Nate, but they aren't as strong as the ones I had for my so called boyfriend.

"Alana why are you crying." I opened my eyes and it was then I noticed that the car was parked somewhere, and Nate was just sitting there staring at me.

"Are you thinking about everything that happened yesterday?"

I nodded my head. "Is there really something wrong with me, I mean why would he cheat on me?"

Nate looked down at me.

"There's nothing wrong with you, if anything Drew's the one who has the problem."

After saying that Nate got out of the car and came to my side, he opened the door for me and extended his hand, I took it and we walked to an open area the sun was setting and it looked beautiful.

We sat down and watched the sun set, when Nate put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer I didn't pull away instead I put my head on the side of his and relaxed, I felt shocks run through my body and I loved how they felt.

Nate's POV

Does she really think she's the one with the problem? I don't get it, she's perfect.

Drew is nothing but an ass. I hate seeing her cry over him he doesn't deserve a single tear.

I was going to tell her everything about me but right now that will just make the situation worse. I need to wait until she's over this whole break up, I just hope it's soon.

When I wrapped my arm around her waist I thought she was going to pull away but when she snuggled closer to me, I had to force my wolf down so he wouldn't claim her right that second. All I need is for her to stay by my side and stop thinking about Drew.

On the way home we stopped at one of my favorite restaurants.

Alana didn't really want to but I ended up convincing her. We were seated in a private area in the back, when we ordered our food Alana told me she needed to go to the bathroom, I waited for her but when I heard someone scream I jumped out of my seat and ran to the noise. I ended up at a table with Drew. A girl who was covered in water and Alana who was standing up with an empty glass in her hand. I was going to ask what happened, but it was pretty obvious, Alana started to talk and she directed it all to Drew.

"I can't believe you. Yesterday you said it was a mistake, and now you're here making out with the same girl?"

He looked at her. "Well you broke up with me so why do you care?" She looked him dead in the eyes and said "you know what, I don't."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to our table. She was trying to hide it but I could tell she was hurt.

"We could go home if yo-" I suggested but she cut me off.

"No no I'm fine, lets just enjoy our night."

Once we were done eating she reached for my hand.

"I really don't know how to thank you for all that you've done, you're always there when I need you, its like your my hero and I like that."

I smiled at the thought of being her hero.

"I'll always be there for you, nothing will stop me."

She looked into my eyes.

"Umm Nate why didn't you leave when I kept pushing you away? I mean I'm glad you didn't but I'm curious."

Should I tell her everything now, should I tell her that she's my mate and I'll stop at nothing until she's mine?

"I tried but there's something inside me that keeps bringing me back to you." She smiled "well I like that something."

On the way home we discussed the sleeping arrangements, I told her to take my room since I have the biggest bed, but she argued with me and said she'd feel guilty if she did. She ended up choosing a guest bedroom that is straight across my room.

As soon as I went in my room I missed her, spending the whole day with her made me realize how much I really need her, if she doesn't except me when I tell her the truth I don't know what I'll do.

---------------------------------------------

Just threw this chapter together, what do you guys think??

Not edited please excuse the mistakes :)