Chapter Nine

Alana's POV

He shouted my name but I ignored him, he stood in front of me but I walked around him, I can't do this. I don't even know him but I know I care about him. If I wasn't with Drew there's no doubt that I'd give Nate a chance, but I am not going to act like a reckless hormonal teenager and be with both of them at the same time.

I got home at seven pm and decided to take a nap, at 9:30 my phone started to ring.

I got a text from Drew he said he needed to work late and that he'd probably be back in the morning. I was actually relieved. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

The kitchen has a really big window, I stood in front of it and took a sip of my smoothie. It looked like there was a shadow of someone in the distance, oh my God what if it's a robber and he breaks in, or what if he's a murderer and he's going to kill me. I need to hide.

Nate's POV

Fuck! I think she saw me. I was hiding behind a bush when she approached a window she was drinking something. I was happy that her and Drew weren't doing anything, and that he hadn't even come home yet. I saw her panic and that's when I realized that she noticed me. I don't want her to be scared.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard shuffling from the other side, and knocked again this time Alana opened the door and hit me in the head with a frying pan. She was going to hit me again but before she could I shouted "Alana calm down its only me."

She stopped and looked down at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she yelled.

What was I supposed to tell her, I was really here to make sure Drew didn't touch her but all I said was "I was just passing by."

She didn't believe me but she helped me to her couch and handed me an ice pack.

I couldn't stop laughing when I realized she was going to attack a stranger with a frying pan.

"What's so funny?" She asked confused. I calmed down.

"You thought a murderer was outside and your only weapon was a frying pan." She started laughing too and threw a pillow at me "shut up, I wasn't thinking but hey it got you to the floor, didn't it?"

I nodded and decided not to say anything perverted because her comment made me think of getting her on the floor.

She looked reluctantly at me.

"You can spend the night here if you're  tired."

I was more than happy at her offer. She continued, "we have a guest room upstairs, I'll walk you to it." I wasn't tired at all but she offered me a chance to stay and I wasn't turning it down.

On our way upstairs I saw pictures of her and Drew, some they were kissing in, and others he was holding her. I couldn't hold back the growl that my wolf let out. She turned to me.

"You do that a lot, don't you?"

I shook my head, "I didn't think you noticed."

We both stayed silent until she opened a door and said "here it is." She stayed by the door while I walked in. She was going to turn around and leave but I walked to her asking  "why have you been acting different?"

She looked down.

"If I tell you you're going to think I'm crazy."

"Just tell me, I'd never think that.

She shook her head. "Maybe some other time, I just want to sleep now."

I let her go but I will find out what's going on in her head.

Drew's POV

Earlier while I was working my boss walked in my office with a really hot girl walking behind him. I stood up and shook their hands, my boss, Mr. Smit introduced me to the girl and said "this is my daughter Amy."

She winked at me. Oh so she's one of those girls? Mr. Smit told me that Amy was going to observe me today to make sure I knew what I was doing. I don't mind having a girl like her in here all day.

By the end of the day we'd made out too many times to even count. I don't feel bad for doing this to Alana, she's just too young, I'm only with her because she's great in bed, she's so easy to fool, all I need to do is buy her flowers and she's happy.

When it was time for me to go home I packed all my stuff up and was almost out the door but Amy stopped me.

"That's it, no more fun?" She pushed her body so close to mine that I couldn't say no.

I couldn't take her back to my place since Alana is there so we went to hers. On the way there I texted Alana and told her I was working late.

We got to Amy's house and went straight to her bedroom, lets just say this won't be ending anytime soon!

---------------------------------------------

Woah Drew is cheating on Alana.

Alana won't be with Nate because she feels bad about hurting Drew, but obviously he's hurting her.

Please comment and vote ❤

<Sarah>