Chapter Four

Alana's POV

Drew licked some ice cream off my nose, and I giggled.

Almost immediately I was pulled from his lap I looked up and saw Nate. What does he want from me?

Drew stood up and pushed me behind him. Nate shoved him.

"What makes you think you can touch what's mine?"

Drew shocked expression matched mine.

"Yours? She's my girlfriend."

I felt tears roll down my face and held on to Drew's hand. I looked Nate in the eyes begging him to leave. I didn't think he was going to listen.

Nate looked torn, he swallowed his anger before replying.
"I thought she was someone I knew."

Then he walked away with his fists clenched tightly.

Drew turned to face me.

"Do you know him?"

I shook my head. "No. can we just go home?"

I hate lying to him, but I don't want him to think there is something between us. He intwined our fingers and pulled me towards the car.

When we got home I needed time to think, I ran a bath and relaxed a little. All I could think about was Nate. I feel there is something between us but there's no way I'd leave Drew for him.

Every time I close my eyes I see his beautiful blue eyes, what is my problem? This is definitely going to make me crazy.

Nate's POV

When I saw the way she looked at me I couldn't stay any longer, all I wanted to do was kill the guy then wipe her tears away, and tell her everything was going to be okay.

She obviously cares about him, when she held his hand I felt weak, and didn't know what to do. I turned around and made two fists with my hands. I wish I could make her happy, but I can't. That doesn't mean I was willing to let her stay with him.

Amber told me that Alana was coming back over to finish the project tomorrow, that is when I will talk to her, hopefully she gives me a chance.

Alana's POV
*Beep beep beep*
I heard my alarm and groaned, I turned it off then got out of bed.

I walked over to the night stand and saw a note from Drew.

"Babe, I got a job at a big company they called me in early to get my name in their system, I left my car and keys drive safely, love you!"

I'm so happy for him, I know how bad he wanted that job and now he has it!

I got dressed and walked to the car, I love driving especially with one of my Rihanna CDs playing.

I pulled up to the school parking lot and saw Nate waiting in his truck, maybe he needs something from Amber.

I grabbed my books and got out of the car but was pushed against the door, Nate has his hands on my waist and his face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath, it actually felt good- I need to stop now.

"What do you want from me?"

He smiled. "All I want is you." His fingers were rubbing my back, oh man why am I enjoying this? I can't do this.

I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't move.

"Well you can't have me, I have a boyfriend who I lo-"

I was cut of by his lips on top of mine, I'm not even going to lie and say it was a bad kiss cause it was amazing.

I couldn't help the guilt that washed over me I pulled away and yelled "what the hell was that? who are you?"

"Please don't ever say you love that guy."

I looked up at him.

"I don't know what you want from me, and I have no idea why but ever since yesterday you're all I think about, and I don't really like it. I can't do this to Drew he's helped me though so much. Please just leave us alone."

He took my hand and spoke so softly I barely heard him. "You're the only person on my mind, I don't want you with him. Please give me a chance, and I will explain everything later."

My heart clenched at his words, he looks hurt. I don't understand, how is it possible that I feel a strong connection between us?

"I....I'm sorry but.. I just can't, I can't do this to Drew."

I didn't notice I was crying until he cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb, he was going to kiss me again but I turned around and got in my car, there's no way I would be able to concentrate in class right now. I got home and ran to my bed.

I cried and cried because I know I have feelings for Nate but I will never forgive myself for doing this to Drew.

Nate's POV

That kiss was the best kiss I've ever had. I felt her respond to it for a second but she pushed me off once she realized what she was doing.

She is probably confused right now, thinking about how she feels this attraction to me but when she finds out we're  mates she will understand everything.

When she drove away from me I followed her home, she got out of the car and ran inside, I could tell she was crying and it hurt like hell to see her like that, but I need her.

Ambers POV

I can't believe that Alana and Nate are mates. She told me about her boyfriend it's obvious that she loves him, but I know Nate. He is stubborn and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Alana texted me asking if we could finish the project at her house. I told her that I left the all materials in my room, she seemed like she didn't want to come to my house at all so I told her I'd run home, and get them then go to her house.

I think she's trying to avoid seeing Nate, but he is going to drop me off at her house, and I know he won't leave until he says what he needs to say.

Nate pulled up in front of Alana's house and got out with me. I tried stopping him but he didn't listen.

I knocked on the door and Alana opened it, she was wearing pajama shorts and a tank top, when she saw Nate she rolled her eyes, she let me in, but stopped Nate before he got in.

"I asked you to leave me alone." she said. Nate pushed her against a wall.

"I told you I want you."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it took a while to update, but here it is!!

Picture of Nate on the side ;)

Comment and vote please :)

~Sarah~