Fever

Language warning

~James

The light pale light floods into my room, the light blue glow illuminating my room. I groan rolling over in my bed. Rubbing my eyes I sit up stretching as the memories from yesterday refresh in my mind. Heading to the bathroom I inspect scrape on my face that scabbed over already.
I walk down the stairs looking at my phone scrolling through twitter.
I text Jordan to check up on how he's doing.

Jordan

Jordan how are you doing?

I'm okay but that injection made my arm a bit sore

I'm coming over to check up on you, k?

;)

Quickly throwing some clothes and brushing my teeth, getting myself kinda giddied up. Just to make me some what presentable for Jordan. I don't know what we are right now from that kiss. I'm guessing we're unlabeled at the moment.
I head out the door grabbing my sweater, wallet and phone I locked the door not hearing a single noise. Huh, usually,  Aleks is up by now.
I ignore the silence getting into the car glancing at Jordan's still on the side of the street. Getting there I was constantly thinking about what I'm going to do with Aleks. I might have to do something wit him if he continues with this. I'm just hoping I don't have to do anyting too extreme.

I walk up to Jordan's house knocking and he instantly opens it and pulls me in for a kiss. His hand holding my head and my hands find his waist.
We break away and I look into his sea glass coloured eyes.

"Nice to see you too." I say slipping off my shoes as I follow him to the couch. We sit facing each other his cheeks glow red as I chuckle touching his face. My hand instantly retracts, my finger was instantly covered in sweat. His face turns to worry.

"Is there something wrong James?" he asks taking my hand consealing my cold hands with his hot ones.

"Jordan your burning up! You gotta lay down, I'll make some soup for you." I stand up and quickly walk into his kitchen and grab a cloth dampening it with cold water then heading back to Jordan who was still sitting there.
"Jordan lay down." I say firmly as he obeys. I lay the cold cloth upon his hot forehead.

"James, you don't have to do this, please." he begs looking up at me, he looks so cute all red-faced without his hat.

"Just let me do this one thing for you Jordan." I demand. Walking back to the kitchen putting some water on the stove for tea.
Some green tea should be good. Bringing it back to Jordan he lays there slightly shivering.
I give him the tea as he sits up and I go looking for a blanket. I remember where they are because we once had a movie night for christmas and the power went out so we all had blankets from the closet in his room.
Pictures were all over his dresser of all the guys. Group photos and ones of just him and me. Our arms over each others shoulders, smiling.

I walk back to Jordan as he sits and smiles at me swallowing a gulp of tea.
"Here now rest." I hand him the blanket and he lays down closing his eyes as i stroke his hair down. His mouth slightly hanging open a snore resinates from deep in his chest.
I sigh and sit down scrolling down on twitter.
Trying to think of what to do with Aleks.
I mean, I guess I should get him checked out right? I'll try calling the same vet for Ein. Hopefully he'll be okay with that.

I step out of the room to call him.
"Hey Doctor Deaton? Yeah it's me James. Um, I was wondering if I could bring in a raven for up you to check up on he attacked me and my friend."

"Yes of course what time would you like to come over?"

"How does tomorrow sound?" I asked my head starting to ache.

"Mmm, yeah I got time how about eleven am?"

"Yeah sounds good see you then, bye." I hang up and go back to Jordan, he now lays there on his stomach his slightly chapped lips parted slightly. Slowly walking over to him I kissed his cheek making him smile.
Get well.