Common annoyance

Warning language

~James

Walking back into the house I get a text from Jordan. Man, he's really up my ass.

Jordan
James, where are you? You're supposed to be here an hour ago!

Fuck u Hordan I come to work when I feel like it!

James, please. 0^0

No, I think I'm gonna record some stuff here ok?

Fine.

Placing my phone on the kitchen table I whipped myself up some breakfast, eggs, toast and some bacon. All the while thinking about how lonely I actually am, like everyday. I don't mean to seem like a typical fucking romance drama but it's really hard for me.
I've tried dating in my past but I just haven't had time because of my YouTube job. Or they just haven't worked out with the girls I was with. They were just wastes of time.
Filling up the sink with warm water to clean the dishes almost letting it overflow from being so lost in my thoughts.
"FUCK!!!" I stop the water as it drips on the floor soaking my socks.

I head up to take a shower so I can start recording. I wasn't going to record much, just maybe a few episodes of some random games.
I check my phone before I jump into the shower, Jordan text popped up.

Jordan
James are you free this weekend? We need to have a meeting, you and me. Just us.

When?

Saturday, 8:30pm. Meet me at Steak'n'Shake.

Ok. See you then.

What the fuck does Jordan want to talk to me about anyway? Ignoring my question I stripped down and jumped in the shower. The warm water streaming down my face and back. My eyes close as I begin to day dream. Scrubbing away all worries and thoughts.
Opening my eyes I feel my fingers are pruned, how fucking long have I stayed in here?
Getting out of the shower I check my phone.
"Oh, fuck me!" I have been in the shower for an hour and a half.
Running to my bedroom I get dressed, to get some work done. It's already Friday so I don't record on the weekend plus I still need to go grocery shopping. Fuck.
Switching on my computer I check the time and it reads ten twenty.
"Okay, I'll record for two hours that should be enough for the next few days."
-------------------

After I finished recording I went down to check what I need to buy, food wise. Bending down I rummage around the fridge around old juice, wrinkled apples and old eggs.
Peck, peck, peck.
"Crai!"

"Aleks cut the shit!" I yell, turning to the porch door with leftovers of meat I still had. Opening the door I threw them out to satisfy his hunger, he's a needy little fucker.
"Aleks, I'm heading out to go shopping ok?" I get a cry in response.
Laughing I head out grabbing my keys and phone then close the door locking it behind me. Walking down the steps I get a chill from the wind blowing outside. Dark clouds slowly drift in creating a gloomy mood.
Aleks swoops down nipping the top of my head ripping out some hair then landing on the roof of my car.
"Ow! What the fuck!!" I glare, approaching the driver's side and jump to grab him. He flaps his wings hitting my hands and flies to the front porch railing.
Flipping him off I got in the car and drove off.

{Time skip of grocery shopping, not too exiting}

Getting back I carried the few bags I had through the rain, the wind blowing my hood off. Rain droplets bullet down on my face hitting me in the eyes.
"Ah fuck." I fumble my keys, dropping them. Unlocking the door Ein runs towards me, jumping up licking my hands.
"How are you doing, huh? Not soaked like me?" She yipped and ran away in the house.
After putting all the food away there was not much to do but watch a movie or some tv because of the weather.
Changing into warmer pants and a fresh t-shirt I sat down on the couch.
I get a text from Jordan again for the tenth time today. What does he want from me?

Jordan
James what game did you always want to play?

Um. I don't know, why?

No reason

I don't know let me think. ARK survival?

Ok thnx! Gotta go!

Man, Jordan acting really weird lately. The last time he acted so weird was when he brought us to Del-Taco the second time. He's a horrible liar, worse than Seamus.
Sitting there with Ein on my lap I yawn beginning to get tired. I turn the tv off, too tired to walk upstairs I stay on the couch placing Ein in the ground so she can go to here bed. She whines in protest having already fallen asleep on my lap. The rain has the most peaceful sound to me it always lulls me to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
This story will probably just consist of kinda short chapters but I'll try making longer ones eventually.
~Sharki