Chapter 1.

Toy Chica loved Foxy. She always had. But she didn't think he loved her. He always hung around Chica. But Foxy did love Toy Chica! He was just too nervous to confront her. One day, Foxy saw Toy Chica crying. He walked up to her. "Toy Chica?" He said.
"Oh. Hi Foxy." Sniffed Toy Chica.
"What's the matter?" Foxy asked sitting down next to his crush.
"Well....Toy Bonnie said he hated me."
"Oh. Well, that's so mean! I'm going to batter him!" Joked Foxy, pulling a funny face. Toy Chica giggled. Then she wiped away a tear and tried to smile. "Thank you Foxy. You cheered me up!" She said.
"Your welcome Chi-Chi!" Foxy replied happily. Then he walked off, thinking about him and TC kissing in the future. "What the hell are you doing?" Someone said. It was Bonnie.
"I'm not doing anything!" Foxy said.
"You were closing your eyes and pulling this weird face!" Bonnie explained. Foxy blushed. "Oh.....uh I think you were imagining it." He lied. Bonnie looked at Toy Chica who was still sitting on the stage behind them. Bonnie grinned. "Ohhhh. Foxy and Toy Chica sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang. Foxy grabbed him and dragged him out of the room. "Bonnie! Don't embarrass me like that again!" He snapped. Bonnie just laughed. "Whatever." He said, walking away. Foxy looked over at Toy Chica who was on her phone. Then he smiled. "She's so beautiful!" He whispered and walked away.