Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It's been about four weeks since Paul proposed and I couldn't be happier. We're having the wedding in New Jersey, in my own backyard, we figure that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary since no one knows that Paul and I are together. We're not too sure of the date however, something I should ask him about eh?

That's exactly what I'm going to do. We're not on tour so we're in the home that Paul bought for us in London. I walk into our bedroom, and there he is with his guitar in one hand and a pen in the other. I can tell he's writing a song because he always has that determined look on his face. I could just watch him write for hours, I love it. He turns and sees me,"Hey luv get over here", he says patting the spot next to him on the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your genius", I say apologetically.

"Don't be crazy, nothing is more important than you, plus the songs about you anyway", he says pulling me down on the bed.

"Ooh ooh ooh, let me see the song!", I say trying to grab the paper out of his hand. He stands up and holds the paper as high as he can in his hand. I get up to reach for it but he's taller than me. Paul starts running around the room with the paper. "Do you really want to see it?", he says leaning against the bed. "Yes I do", I say jumping up, I fall and Paul is suddenly on top of me.

He lowers his head so that his lips are oh so close to mine. "So do you still want to see the song?", he says lightly brushing his lips with mine, than pulling them away and smiling mischievously. "Ok I wanted to see the song but now you're torchering me, kiss me McCartney, NOW!", I say, and he obliges, kissing me and making me weak. "You know I love how even though we've been together for years you still make me crazy whenever we kiss," Paul says, kissing me once more.

"Well that's nice to hear, I feel the same way. Ooh I forgot, the reason I came in was I need to talk to you about wedding dates", I tell him.

"Um how about October 7th?", he says.

"But that's in like two weeks?", I say looking at him like he's crazy.

"Meghan, I would marry you tomorrow if I could but of course you want a real wedding. I love you so much and I want us to be married. Don't worry about the time limit, there is no budget, so it can and will be done", he never ceases to amaze me,"so what'd ya say?".

"I say yes!", I want us to be married.

"So do you want to hear the song I wrote for you? I'm done with it", he says grabbing his guitar. I nod and he begins to sing while never breaking eye contact with me.

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time

Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time

And hung me on a line

Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Baby I'm a man maybe I'm a lonely man

Who's in the middle of something

That he doesn't really understand

Baby I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman

Who could ever help me

Baby won't you help me understand,Oooohh

He finishes and I'm so happy I attack him, kissing him passionately. "You know Meghan Simister, I really do love you, more than anything or anyone in this world", he says. "I love you too James Paul McCartney", I say wholeheartedly, "now we've got a wedding to plan. The rest of the night is spent talking about the wedding, and soon we have everything planned out. Oh what a night!