Chapter 5

Chapter 5

3 weeks later

Believe it or not it's now the middle of July. Paul and I have spent almost every second together, and Leah and George the same. We often double dated so Leah and I were sure to spend time together. I got really close to John I guess you could say he became like a brother to me, whenever I had a problem I went to him and he always had a witty remark and some good advice for me.

Ringo, became one of my good friends, he's such a nice guy, always considerate of others, and I've also gotten close to George whose opened up alot since I first met him.

Today we were all getting together, the guys, Leah and I. Today we decided to just hang out at Leah's house, her parents would be at work. I'm really glad we're all getting together, because though we have seen a lot of each other these past few weeks the guys have been going out of town for performances and meetings with record companies.

This would be a great day.

Today was just going to be somewhat of a jam session the guys would play and we'll all sing, something we like to do.

So as we waited for the boys, we just watched the news, not one of my favorite past times that's for sure.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and both Leah and I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened the door and the boys all ran at us, and tackled us down into a big hug, if you want to call it that. Paul was on top of me and John to my side while Ringo and George crushed Leah.

"You guys are insane do you want to crush me and Meghan! Than you won't have girlfriends anymore!", Leah yelled, oh did I forget to mention he asked me to be his girlfriend just days after we met? Well he did, and it was the best day of my life!

"Aw I'm sorry luv, I wouldn't want to kill you", George told her, smiling, getting up and helping her up. They ran to the living room instruments in hand. Paul was still on top of me after everyone else left. "You know I missed you, I know it was only a couple days but all I thought about was you", he said to me pausing for a kiss,"the guys will testify to that".

"I missed you too Paul, even if you were only gone two days, you just mean so much to me". Two days spent shopping and watching tv with Leah was fun though, we talked about everything. I needed Paul though, but he was with the guys and his manager Brian Epstein who I met a week ago, talking to this Parlophone record company, who was on the verge of signing them. I know they will eventually.

"Well I guess we should go in with the others, time for a jam session, you'll get to hear some new songs we've been working on", he told me while lifting me up. He carried me into the living room and everyone turned around to look at us,"ah what were you two up to?", Ringo said while looking at us suspiciously. Paul and I just looked at each other and smiled.

"So are you guys ready to rock n' roll!?", John yelled at us while lifting his guitar like he was about to smash it. "The Beetles are always ready to rock n' roll", I said in my awesome scouse accent.

"Ok so you girls know this one, so we'll start off with it, let's play I saw her standing there, alright boys?", George asked them. They all agreed and since they liked mine and Leah's voices they asked us to sing with them.

This was a Paul song, because he sang it mostly, but when we were doing Jam sessions we all sang, that's just how it was.

Than we started singing........

"Well, she was just 17,

You know what I mean,

And the way she looked was way beyond compare.