Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up feeling amazing. I looked over to see Paul was already gone, and a note was sitting in his place. I picked up the note and began reading....

Dear Meghan,

I'll miss ya something terrible this week, but I promise after that I'm yours. Waking up next to you was amazing, think you could move into my room? haha. Well we'll see each other tonight atleast.

Forever yours,

James Paul McCartney:)

p.s. This will be worth it I can't wait for you to hear our songs, actually recorded in a studio.

The note was so beautiful that a few tears streamed down my cheek. I'm the luckiest girl on the planet right now.

I run to the kitchen to make breakfast only to find that Leah is already making it. "Hey sleepyhead, I'm making you breakfast, how is it that you always wake up when food is cooking", she said raising her eyebrow.

"Well you know me, I'm always hungry, can't help it", I told her, it's true, I'm always hungry expecially if good food is sitting in front of me.

She places a plate in front of me, covered in bacon, eggs, potatos, and toast, yummy! I start eating the delicious food in front of me when Leah says,"Can you believe our boyfriends are in the studio right now recording their music?".

"When I think about it, it is pretty unbelievable. We're both dating guys that soon the whole world will fall in love with", I said, "Paul doesn't think they'll be that popular, but I know they will".

"See I'm so glad you're my best friend I couldn't of said that better myself. I'm scared that if every girl wants the guys, George will find someone better than me", Leah says, moving the food on her plate around with her fork.

I never really thought about it but that could happen to Paul and I too, "George loves you Leah he wouldn't do that to you, plus no one is better than you", but what if Paul found someone better than me? "Yeah I guess you're right, we both have nothing to worry about", she says with little to know confidence.

"Well I can't talk about this it's too heartbreaking, what you want to do?", I ask her, waiting for a response.

"Hm how bout we get our hair, nails, and find a few new outfits", she says instantly perking up.

"Sounds great! We do need some girl time", I say.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, we both run up to get it. I open the door and it looks like the girl John was talking to the other night. "Hello", I say smiling.

"Um hi, uh I was just coming over to return this jacket, John let me borrow it last night and I hadn't given it back", she says smiling back. "Oh ok here I'll take that", Leah says,"my name's Leah Connors what's yours?".

"LeAnne Reynolds", she says, "it's nice to meet you, I'm glad I finally have neighbors that are my age", she beams.

"Oh and my name is Meghan Simister", I say, "yeah I bet, there weren't many people in my old neighborhood my age either".

"I know this is like really random but would you happen to be free today?", I say.

"Well I'm not enslaved or anything so yeah I'm free", she says souding like John, boy are these two perfect for each other,"but yeah I am why do you ask?".

"Well Leah and I are going to get our hair and nails done and go shopping", I say,"wanna come? We need to know our new neighbor and possibly the future love of our friend John's life", I say adding that last part with a smile.

LeAnne starts blushing,"Yeah that sounds great thank you", she says.

"Oooh this will be fun!", Leah jumps up and down,"Oh where are our manners come in come in". Leah and I quicky get dressed and before you know it we're off.

12:15 a.m. that night

Today was so much fun. I got my hair permed straight so this way I wouldn't have to worry about it for a while. My nails were painted orange but I didn't get fake ones put on. Watching us today you would've thought Leah and I knew LeAnne our whole lives, she fits in perfectly and I like her. I saw little similarities between her and John the whole day, they'll be together soon I'm sure.

I decided to sleep in my bed tonight. Paul's bed would just make me miss him more, especially since I was already wearing his boxer shorts and shirt.

I just lay here for an hour thinking about how happy I am. At about 12:19 I hear my door open to my room, Leah's asleep. I'm kinda scared, who is it?

Suddenly I have Paul laying next to me, who thinks I'm asleep. "Paul!", I say wrapping my arms around him,"I missed you so much!".

"Yeah I can tell since you're wearing my clothes again", he says smiling,"I missed you too, that's why I thought I'd sleep in here with you, I thought you'd be in my bed", he frowns.

"Well I would've but I already had your clothes on laying in your bed would've tortured me", I tell him. "Aw well you didn't have to stay up for me", he says.

"Well I did but I didn't I was up thinking about things, my day", I tell him.

"Well tell me about it, I want to know", he says.

"Only if you tell me how recording went", I say pleadingly. We both agreed to tell each other about our days. Turns out the boys finished recording most of their first song, Love Me Do. The other song P.S. I love you they'd work on next. After about an hour of talking and kissing later, we fell asleep in each others arms.