Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Ella's POV:

As we began walking Andrew turned around and looked down the aisle. Everyone around me kind of vanished as it was just me and Andy. He smiled happily at me and I saw tears form in his eyes. He smiled trying to shake them off but he couldn't. I smiled blinking rapidly as we were soon standing up beside him. My father turned to go to his place and I smiled as Andrew took my hand, and we turned to the man doing our ceremony.

Quickly it was time to do our vows, I breathed nervously not meeting Andrew's eyes because I know he would try to make me laugh.

I made the mistake of looking up and he winked at me seductively and I laughed.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm going to screw up." I said my cheeks going red.

"Although you are way older than me, which is because of immortality I still find that I am the mature one of this relationship." I began and he scoffed playfully and people chuckled.

"I am, I make sure you have breakfast because I know you won't when you are working, and I make sure to add half a sugar to your coffee because you don't have a sweet tooth. I always listen to you when my dad takes his anger out on you because I know that it is not your fault and you need someone to let off steam too. I know to leave your side of the bed with only a sheet because you don't like to be warm when you're sleeping. I know pretty much everything about you and yet I feel like I need to have everything on a strict schedule and I end up stressing myself out and you are always there to make me laugh. When I am training to be this perfect princess you are behind Clarence mocking him and making me laugh which causes all the books on my head to fall." I laughed as he chuckled lightly.

"And whenever you go scouting you come back with a beautiful flower that you picked from the garden. Sometimes it is a rose and other days it is a lily. You know that I prefer chips over sweets so you always make sure we have bags in the kitchen. When I am stressed you rub my shoulders and tell me I am beautiful even when I am wearing sweats and one of your hoodies with my hair up in a messy bun and no makeup on. You don't care that I am an elf and not a werewolf and that's why I love you to the moon and back. You make me the happiest girl on the planet and you make me feel like I am the only girl in the world. I have a surprise for you later- not that type of surprise Connor stop smirking." I said quickly as everyone laughed.

"But I hope it makes you happy when I tell you and my cheeks are hurting so badly right now because I can't stop smiling. So I am just going to stop talking." I said quickly laughing.

"How can I compare to that?" He teased making me laugh.

"I really did not like you five years ago to be honest." He began and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"No, because you left for school in the human world and I was so angry. I was about sixty years old when you were four and first came to us and I had to wait until you were old enough. Finally when you were you came and said you wanted to go to school in the human world. I thought that I must be the most unluckiest person in the world. The first time I meet my mate she is a small child and then she wants to leave me. I didn't want you to leave and I was beyond angry and I swore that I would never speak to you again. Then I realized that by you going to school you were living your young life. I lived mine and yes I was eager to settle down but I did not want you to miss out on great adventures and travelling. And then when you came back...God when you came back." He smirked making me laugh.

"You were so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off you. Your eyes were the most beautiful things ever and your smile and laugh was amazing. And I loved how when you were tired with Clarence making you practice you would scrunch up your nose and purse your lips. You always make me coffee even when I already have one, you get mad when I hide in the bedroom after you come out of the shower and play the Michael Myers theme song from Halloween and scare you." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you so much, Ella and I always want to be the one who makes you the happiest girl in the world." He vowed. I smiled happily as the ceremony continued. Finally we placed our wedding bands on each other.

"Andrew you may kiss your queen." He said, Andrew cupped my face with his hands and pressed his lips to mine sweetly. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away as people clapped. I grinned like an idiot and he pecked my lips again before walking down the aisle.