Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Ella's wedding dress^^

Ella's POV:

I held the stick in my hand looking down and smiling. Today was Andrew and I's wedding and I could not be more excited. I had noticed lately I was gaining a bit of weight so my curiosity got the best of me and viola I was looking at a positive baby test. Since I was marrying a werewolf he could not mark me until after the ceremony; and I heard that mating with a werewolf is intense.

I needed an elegant dress that covered my skin so I chose a long sleeve lace dress that clung to my body nicely. It did show my stomach but I was pregnant so I did not care. The back was open so my hair was done up in a fancy up-do with pieces falling down and framing my face. I had tiny orchid flowers in my hair since the wedding was outside. My 'dad' would be escorting me down the aisle. I knew Ryder was not my real father however they took care of me when my parents died so he was still a father to me.

Since I been back with the snow elves I felt my hair grow lighter to its natural snowy shade, I also felt my skin lighten from the Australian tan and my ears to point out more. Most of these features were hid from humans but now that I was back, I could be myself.

I placed on a necklace that was left with me when I was young. It was a silver locket that had a picture of my real parents on the inside. The locket was a heart shape and it was small. I placed on some silver earrings and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I picked up my bouquet of flowers next to me, they were white and pale green lilies. I only knew my brothers girlfriends so they were my bridesmaids and Tessa was my maid of honour. I had Paige, Alice and Riley along with Tessa. Andrew had Ryder as his best man because they have been friends for the longest time. Along with that he had Ryan, Jaxon, Connor and Spencer as his other groomsmen. Spencer would be walking out with Tessa, Paige with Ryan, Alice with Connor and Jaxon with Riley and my dad with me.

We had this all worked out.

"Oh honey you look beautiful." Someone said. I looked up into the mirror as a familiar woman looked back at me.

"Eleanor?" I asked confused while staring at my deceased mother. She laughed gently.

"Not even mom?" She laughed coming close to me her hand was on my shoulder but when I turned back she wasn't there.

"H-How...?" I asked confused.

"You're my daughter and this mirror you're standing in front of is a old elven artifact." She said. I hadn't even noticed the mirror but now looking at it golden intricate designs of vines surrounded the outskirts of it. I frowned confused and she smiled.

"Whenever you miss me you can look into it and I will be right here for you to see. But I am always with you." She said. I smiled sadly and looked down.

"You look absolutely stunning. Andrew loves you dearly." She said. There was a knock on the door as she pressed her lips to my cheek although all I felt was a chill.

"I'm always with you, baby." She said before vanishing. I looked at the door as my mom and dad peeked in.

"Look at my beautiful girl!" My mom gasped coming in. My mom was not an old woman she wore a long champagne coloured dress that clung to her curvy figure. She was like the J Lo of werewolves. She was still young because of the immortality but realistically she should be hitting her fifties yet she looked like a model. One that wasn't scarcely skinny.

Her brown-ish hair was in messy curls down her back. My dad wore a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. I smiled looking back and making sure I looked okay.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I smiled nodding. I took both of their arms and headed downstairs to the lobby of the venue. Our cocktail hour was in here while our reception was outside it would look fantastic when we get there. My mom kissed my cheek tenderly.

"I love you, princess. You look gorgeous." She said taking my hands.

"Oh wait." She said digging into her clutch, she took out a small band of black pearls.

"Wow..." I said gazing at the beautiful orbs.

"My grandmother gave this to my mom on her wedding day and my mom gave me this on my wedding day and now I am giving it to you, and then you will give it to your daughter." She smiled.

"Shouldn't this go to Tessa?" I asked and she looked shocked and then smiled.

"Ella, I don't care if your father and I did not have sex to make you and I did not give birth to you vag-" I stopped her and laughed.

"Mom? Seriously?" I laughed as dad rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, darling. Anyways what I am saying is that you are still my first daughter. I don't care if you are not a werewolf you will always be my little girl. Even when you are ninety years old." She smiled sliding the band onto my wrist.

"Why black?" I asked and she laughed.

"It has old powerful magic in them that is supposed to help you have more children." She said.

"Mom, really?" I asked and she began laughing.

"Oh come on I'm just joking!" She laughed. I shook my head and dad rolled his eyes yet again.

"It was a symbol that all women in my pack used to wear to represent themselves. A band of black pearls was our symbol to embody the power of women." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as the wedding music began. She squealed and clapped excitedly.

"Okay, okay I better go get my seat. Ryder if you fall I will laugh at you and pretend I don't know you." She said before running away.

"How did you fall in love?" I asked him and he laughed.

"She keeps me relaxed with all her jokes. Your mother turns pornography on my computer so that when I turn it on and people are in my office they hear women moaning." He said as we began walking.

"Oh my God..." I laughed.