Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Ryan's POV:

"Holy fuck, Paige..."I groaned gripping her hair. She sat up and wiped her mouth.

"I know, too bad you can't mark me." She grinned. I grabbed her waist and turned her over on her back.

"Why not?" I smirked letting my fingers trail on her stomach.

"Because your mom doesn't approve." She said. I ripped the top part of her dress right off and flung it across the room. I turned back to her and she pursed her lips.

"I liked that dress." She said.

"I will buy you ten of them, ten different colours." I said grabbing the bottom part of her dress and pulling it down her hips. I kissed her thighs lightly and down to her calves. I went back up her legs and to her black lacy thong. I kissed her hips and grabbed the material with my teeth. I flung it back and smirked as I pulled it down her legs.

"I love you..." I said going right to her core.

"So much." I said as she gripped the bed sheets and thrusted her hips up. I pushed them down with my hand.

"Ryan?" My mom called knocking on the door. I sat up and Paige grabbed the blankets and pretended like she was asleep. I sat up having the blanket cover my lower half. She opened the door and smiled.

"Oh she's asleep." My mom smiled.

"Yea. She was afraid you didn't approve of her." I received a swift kick from Paige and I smiled.

"Aw, I love her. She is so cute and fun. Anyways I should get going to bed." She said closing the door. Paige turned back and glared.

"You don't tell her that!" She exclaimed sitting up.

"I thought that would help you?" I smiled.

"I can't believe you said that to her." She said shaking her head.

"So are we going to continue...or nah?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled mischievously.

"This is probably going to hurt but oh well." She said moving the blanket and swinging her leg over.

"Woah...okay. I'm game." I laughed as she sat down slowly.

"That really hurt." She laughed biting her lip.

"Not for long." I said holding onto her hips as she moved up and down. I brought her head down to mine and kissed her jaw and to her neck where I placed a kiss right where her shoulder and neck meet. The moan she let out made me bite down and she gasped as I turned her over. I pulled away and wiped her blood from my mouth. I kissed her as her eyes glazed over. The bite was a huge adrenaline rush.

"I love you...Ry." She breathed and I chuckled.

"I love you too, Paige." I breathed.

Connor's POV:

"Come on! Go!" Alice said sitting on her knees and watching a hockey game from the human world.

"You alright?" I laughed putting my suit back in my closet. I walked to the bed and sat down beside her.

"Huh? Oh yea sorry." She said quickly turning back to the TV. I laid back on the bed and she laid back as well and rest her head against my shoulder.

"What's your screen saver?" She asked looking over but I held up my elbow.

"Nothing." I smiled holding her off. She reached over and straddled my hips and tried looking at my phone.

"Is that me and you!?" She asked looking at my picture of me and her on our first date.

"Was that us on our first date?" She asked resting her head on my chest.

"Mhmm." I said and she giggled.

"Aww aren't you cute." She smiled.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.