Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Ella's POV:

"Andy." I smiled as he walked towards me. I stood with my hands folded as I watched the dance floor. I felt like Elsa from frozen; all I needed was the braid and the cool ice powers. I had the hair, skin and dress.

"My queen; may I have a dance?" He asked holding out his hand. I smiled and lightly rested my hand in his.

"Yes you may." I smiled walking out to the dance floor with him.

"I didn't know you danced." I said as we began moving in intricate circles and sways.

"Are you kidding? All the 'get together's' your dad and I had to go to." He said in a duh tone.

"Ugh, don't talk about when I was a kid. It makes me feel like I'm dating an old man."

"Technically you are. I'm just insanely good looking for my age."

"It's weird. Like Ryder is not that far off from Brooklyn, but you and I have like a forty year difference or something." I said.

"Yea, but do I look eighty or ninety? People say I look younger than Ryder."

"Yea but that is because Ryder's alpha blood makes him look older and more dominant." I shrugged.

"Nonetheless, I am still insanely good looking for my age." He said cockily.

"Anyways..."I said rolling my eyes and he smirked happily.

"Are you having a good evening?" He asked kissing my cheek softly.

"I am this is absolutely fantastic." I sighed resting my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes as we swayed back and forth and I smiled happily.

Connor's POV:

"Ali, what are you doing?" I asked her as she shuffled under the table. She came back out revealing a pair of sneakers. She smiled as she stuffed them on.

"Are you serious?" I laughed taking her hand.

"My feet are hurting and I want to dance." She pouted. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor where I placed my hand on her waist.

"Are you sleeping here?" I asked her.

"Yes. My dad is terrified that we are going to have sex but my mom calmed him down to allow me too." she said.

"I would never pressure you into something you are not ready for." I said and she smiled.

"I know; you aren't that type of guy which I like. But, he still had the suspicion. I told him I would be dancing the night away until one in the morning and that I would have no energy for sex."

"Oh? What did he say about that?" He laughed.

"He started freaking out. It was funny though." I laughed remembering how pissed my father was.

"Well at least you are here; and don't worry all we will do is cuddle, because I am a cuddler." I said kissing her nose.

"At least you are not like Ryan." She said thankfully.

"When are Ryan and Paige not all over each other." I laughed.

"I believe Spencer left with Dean too." She pointed out looking around.

"I saw them leave. Dean was white girl wasted." I scoffed.

"Poor guy." She laughed.

"It looks like Jaxon is enjoying his time with Riley." She pointed out nodding towards Jaxon who was dancing happily with Riley. He was grinning from ear to ear at her.

"He is really happy with her." She agreed.

"I haven't seen him so happy. It's nice."