I've Been Thinkin Bout You

Desmond P.o.v

Lately I've Been Thinkin Bout That Girl I Met At The Mall A Few Weeks Ago I Think Her Name Berry...Nah Terry Yeah Terry I Was sitting In My Room Debating On Should I Text Her Or Not "Text Her Nigga Wat Yu Waiting For?" My Homeboy King Said "I'm Finn Too" I Sed Giving In I Digged In My Pocket And Slid My I Phone 6 Plus Out And Went To Her Number It Was Still Saved Under "Future Bae"

Text Mode ~ Me: You Don't Nobody No More Lil Mama?

Future Bae: Hey Desmond

Terry P.o.v

I Was Swaying My Feet Back Infort On The Bed I Decided To Stop Tryna Look For Love Cause The Niggas I Choose Ain't Shit Honestly I Picked Up My Phone And Noticed I Had A Text I Sled It Open Nd When I Saw The Name Pop Up On The Screen I Had To Do A Double Take "You Don't No Nobody No More Lil Mama?" Desmomd Asked I Smiled At The Screen And Responded "Hey Desmond" And Waited For Him To Respond Back

Text Mode~ Desmond: Can I Take You Out For Breakfast? *Puppy Dog Face*

Me: Lol Yeah Sure Let Me Freshen Up And Get Dressed

Desmond: Ight Lil Ma What's Yo Address?

Me: 4607 West lane Drive (Made Up)

Desmond: I'll Be There In 40

Me: Alright

* End Of Convo*

I Hopped Out Of Bed And Placed My Phone On The Charger Then Grabbed My Pink And Black Lace Underwear And Panties Out Of My Drawer Then Headed To My Bathroom I Turned The Water On And Quickly Undressed Myself I Stepped In Letting The Water Hit My Body A Smile Spreaded Across My Face Thinking About Desmond I Wonder Why He Texted Me? I Shook The Thought Away And Bathe My Body 25 Minutes Later I Was Done. I Stepped Out And Wrapped My Towel Around Me I Walked Over To The Sink And Brushed My Teeth When I Was Done I Walled To My Walk In Closet And Picked Out Some Destroy Acid Wash Joggers With A Black Spaghetti Strapped Shirt And My Red Custom Made Foams. I Lotioned My Body Then Got Dressed I Put My Hair In A Nice Messy Bun And Put On My Hoop Earrings. I Grabbed My Gucci Purse And My Phone Then Went Downstairs Two Minutes Later Their Was A Knock At My Door I Applied Lip gloss To My Lips Then Opened The Door.

Desmond

I Pulled Up To Terry House In My Red And Black Bugatti I Got Out And Jogged UpTo Her Front Door I Started Knocking On It Making A Beat Until The Door Flew Up "Boy Wats Wrong With Yu Beating On My Door Like You Lost Yo Damn Mind" She Said Furrowing Her Eyebrows Together I Let Off A Slight Chuckle "Bring Yo Feisty Ass On" I Said "Boy I'm Coming And Y You Trying To Match Me?" She Said Looking Down At My Outfit I Had On A Black True Religion Shirt Some Acid Wash True Religion Pants Nd My Red Foams "Maybe You Copied Me" I Mumbled She Playfully Hit My Arm And Walked To The Car. I Drove Off On My Way To Ihop We Made Small Talk When We Got There I Opened The Door For Her And Held Her Hand As We Walked In A Thick Ass Waitress Greeted Us "How Many?" She Sed Looking At Me With Lustful Eyes "Two" I Sed Licking My Lips While Terry Just Rolled Her Eyes Ohh Shit I Forgot She Was Right There. The Waitress Sat Us At A Booth In A Corner "What Would You Guys Like To Drink" The Waitress Said Pulling Out Her Pen And Mini Note Pad "Orange Juice For Me Nd...."Orange Juice For Me Too" Terry Cut Me Off And Finished With Attitude. The Waitress Nodded And Walked Off "Sooo Terry Wats Your Real Name? " I Questioned "Terrionna" She Said Not Taking Her Eyes Off The Menu After That Thick Ass Waitress Came Back with Our Drinks Terry She Slipped Me Her Number I Chuckled Because I Noticed Terry Getting Jealous So I Got Us A New Waitress "Are Yu Guys Ready To Order? " The New Waitress Named Amber Asked In A Country Accent "Yes I'll Like Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Bacon And Eggs" Terry Answered "And I'll Like Chocolate Chip pancakes With Sausage, Bacon, And Eggs" I Said She Wrote Our Orders Down Then Walked Off And Terry Started Talking "So What Made Yu Decide To Text Me?" She Asked Staring In My Eyes I Licked My Lips Then Answered."To Be Honest Ma I Been Thinking Bout Yu" I Said She Blushed A Little Bit And Nodded Her Head I Was About To Sneak A Kiss But The Waitress Came Back With Our Food And A Nigga Was Hungry So I Dugged In "Boy Slow Down The Food Ain't Going No where" Terry Said Laughing I Mugged Her And She Laughed Some More We Joked Another And Got To No Each Other More I'm Feeling Shorty A lot But Ian Gone Rush Things When We Finished Up She Tried To Pay For Her Food But I Told Her I Got It After Paying We Walked Out To The Car And Decided To Cruz Around.