Baby Shower Day!!

*One Week Later*

Niesha P.o.v: I Woke Up Around 11a.m Nd Tapped Jhonnell "Babe Wake Up" I Sed " Give Me Five More Minutes" He Groaned "No Today's The Baby Shower We Gotta Get Ready" I Sed Shakin Him " I'm Up I'm Up" He Sed Throwin The Covers Back From Off Him Nd Gettin Up Headin To The Bathroom Nd I Followed I Walked Up To The Sink Nd Grabbed My Toothbrush I Added Toothpaste On It Nd Began Brushin My Teeth Wen I Was done I Rinsed My Mouth Out Nd Walked Out The Bathroom Into The Guest Bathroom To Use The Shower. I Took A Hour Shower Shaving Nd Doin The Rest Of My Hygiene Wen I Was Finished I Stepped Out The Shower Nd Dried Off I Wrapped The Towel Around My Body Then Walked To Me Nd Jhonnell's Room. He Was Already Out Nd Ironing His Clothes I Went To The Walk In Closet Nd Grabbed Me Nd His Closthes I Brought From The Gucci Store I Laid The Clothes On The Bed Then Started Lotioning Nd Putting On Deodorant Wen I Was Ready To Put On My Bra & Pannies Jhonnell Helpped Me Because I Couldn't Do Too Much Bending Down. After He Helpped Me With That I Placed My Gucci Dressed On Nd He Helpped Me Put My Gucci Flats On I Added Some More Accessories Then Unwrapped My Hair Because I Had Got A Dominican Blow out I Parted It How I Wanted It Nd Added Some Red Lipstick To My Lips I Walked Over To The Bed Nd Grabbed Jhonnell Guccu Vest Nd Placed It Over His Gucci Shirt He Was Wearing I Sprayed My Body Wit My Love Blossom Perfume Nd Grabbed My Gucci Purse Nd My I Phone 6 Me Nd Jhonnell Took About 10 Pictures Nd Headed To The Door. We Got In Jhonnell's All White Limo Nd Drove To The Venue The Baby Shower Was Being Held At

*15 Minutes Later*

We Pulled Up To This Nice Venue Called Villa's We Saw A Whole Bunch Of Blue & White Balloons Placed Neatly Outside Wen We Walked Up To The Front Dayoo Greeted Up With A Big Hug She Guided Us In As She Grabbed The Microphone "Helloo Everyone Here Are The Two We've Been Waited For Let's All Show Them A Gud Time" She Sed Cheerfully We Started To Walk Around Nd Greet People I Went To The Back Where The Food Was Nd Fixed Me Nd Jhonnell A Plate Wen I Was Done I Carried His Plate To Him He Sed Thank Yu Nd Kissed My Forehead I Smiled Nd Sat Down Eating Josiah Started To Kick Nd I Tapped Jhonnell Because He Only Stops Wen Jhonnell Rubs My Stomach "Baby Josiah's Kicking The Heck Out Of Me" I Wined He Chuckled Then Started To Rub My Belly Nd As Always Josiah Stopped Kicking "It's Time For Baby Shower Games" Dayoo Yelled On The Microphone We All Sat Around In A Circle As She Handed Each Of Us Ice Cubes With A Small Baby In The Middle "Who Ever Ice Melt Nd Y'all Get To The Baby Yell "My Water Broke" Dayoo Instructed Us 5 Minutes Later My Ice Cube Was Almost Melted But Terry Yelled " My Water Broked" "Mannnn Mines Almost Melted" I Sed Giggling We Played Some More Fun Baby Shower Games Untill Alishia Sed She Had A Surprise For Me She Walked Me To The Door Where I Saw Rhys " Omg Hey Bestfriend" I Squealed We Hugged Nd Walked Bac To The Table I Was Sitting At "Now It's Time For The Cake" Dayoo Sed As Two Chinese Men Carried The Cake Out (Picture Of The Cake In MM) It Was So Pretty Me & Jhonnell Cut The Cake Nd Feed It To Each Other Wen Everybody Was Done Eating Nd Eating Cake Dayoo Walked Me Nd Jhonnell Over To The Gift Table It Was Over A Hundred Gifts There Me In Jhonnell Sat Down Nd Started Lookin Thru The Gifts Josiah Had A Lot Of True's, Robbin's, Gucci Shoes/ Clothes Nd Baby Toys They Also Brought Him Pampers Wipes Nd Much More Even Though We Didn't Need It Because He Had A Lot Of Things Already We Still Accepted It Nd Thanked Everyone At The End Of The Baby Thomas, Sonnet, Nigel, Nd Jojo Helped Bring The Gifts To The Limo Wen They Finished They Dapped Up Jhonnell Nd Hugged Me Nd We Left Home. I Walked in Josiah's Nursery Jhonnell Nd The Crew Helped Fix Up To Make Sure Everything Was In Place Because I Was Due In A Couple More Weeks I Felt A Strong Pair Of Arms Wrap Around My Body I Turned Around Nd It Was Indeed Jhonnell We Kissed Nd He Bit My Lip Gently I Giggled "I'm In Love With Yu Jhonnell" I Sed Lowering My Head Down He Lift My Head Up With His Index Finger "I'm In Love With Yu Too Ma" He Sed With Sincere Eyes I Blushed Then We Walked Back To The Room He Undressed Me Nd Put My Clothes In The Hamper Nd Dis The Same For Him We Took A Nice Warm Shower Nd Got Out I Dried Off Nd Just Threw On One Of His Big White Shirts Nd Laid Next To Him I Soon Drifted Off To Sleep.