Hmmmm...

Niesha P.o.v

   Wen Micheal Took Me Bac To The House Me In The Girls Had To Stay In He Walked Me To The Front Door Kissin My Forehead Nd Tellin Me He Had To Go I Knoded My Head Then We Stared At Each Other For Like 2 Minutes I Was About To Turn To The Door But He Gently Grabbed Me Into A Hug Smashing His Lips On To Mine First I Was Shocked, But I Eventually Gave In Nd Kissed Bac For Wat Seemed Like Forever It Felt Like It Was Meant To Be We Both Pulled Bac To Catch Our Breath He Pecked My Lips One More Time Then Sed He Was Gonna Call Me Later Nd Jogged Bac To His Car. After He Drove Off I Walked In The House Wit The Biggest Smile On My Face I Was About To Walk To My Room Before Alishia Extra Happy Ass Popped Out Around The Corner Talkin About " I Sawwwww Y'all Kissing Owwwwe Tell Me Wat Happend?" I Laughed In Sed I Will After I Take A Shower She Sed "Grrrrrr Ok" We Both Bust Out Laughing Nd I Walked In My Room. I Stripped My Clothes Off A Long Wit My Jewelry Nd Got In The Shower Lettin The Hot Water Hit My Body I Started Thinkin About My Date Wit Michael A Smile Spread Across My Face As I Continued Washin My Body 10 Minutes Later I Heard My Phone Ringin I Turned The Shower Off Got Out Nd Wrapped My Body Wit A Towel I Went To Check My Phone Nd Saw That Rhys Was Blowin Me Up I Answered...

Phone Convo:

Rhys: Niesha Niesha!!

Me: Rhys Hush Yo Loud Ass Up Watchu Want?

Rhys:  Oh Unt Unn Fix Yo Attitude Girl

Me: (Laughing ) Ok But Wats Up?

Rhys: I Need Yu In The Girls To Head To The Trap For The Plan For Jhonnell Word On The Street He Heard About Yu Talkin To Michael Nd He Want To Get Bac At Yu.

Me: Uhh Uhh Ok We On Our Way.
Wit That Bein Sed I Hung Up Nd Told The Girls We All Started Getting Dress Nd Rhys Text Me The Address For Their Trap House Which Was In Compton Great A 2 Hour Drive I Sighed. Wen The Girls Was Ready We Hopped In The Car Nd I Drove.On The Way There I Had To Stop Nd Get Sum Gas, Pullin Up To The Gas Station Me Nd Alishia Got Out Because She Wanted Some Snacks Nd I Had To Pay For The Gas. "50 On Pump 7" I Sed As I Handed The Man The Money He Put It In Nd I Walked Out Pumpin The Gas I Noticed Alishia Never Came Out The Store So Wen I Finished I Walked Bac In  The Gas Station Walkin To The Bac Where The Snacks Are I Didn't See Her But I Saw A Door Opened Leadin Me To The Bac Of The Gas Station Where I Heard Alishia Struggling To Fight Sum Man That Had All Black On. I Reached In My Purse For My Gun That I Always Carried Around But Someone Camed Behind Me Nd Covered My Nose Wit A Cloth After That I Got Dizzy Nd Blacked Out.

   I Woke Up In An unfamiliar Place It Look Like A Basement I Tried To Get Up But I Was Tied Down In A Chair I Looked Over To My Left Nd Saw Alishia Still Sleep. "Alishia.... Alishia" I Whispered Yelled Nd She Woke Up "Where Tf  Are We?" She Sed Worried  " Idk But We Gon Get Outta Here" I Sed Soon The Light Turned On Nd Revealed A Face I Never Wanted To See Again....