Oh Hell No

Jhonnell p.o.v:

I Woke Up From The Nap Me Nd Niesha Took But She Was Still Sleep So I Let Ha Rest I'm Finna Stop By The Trap To Discuss Dis Gang Called Bg( Baby Gangsters) It Was A Small Gang Wantin To Take Us Out I Slipped On My Robin Jeans, A White Shirt, Sum Kd's Nd My Gold Watch I Grabbed My Uzi Nd Headed To My All Black Matte Ferrari I Got In Nd Drove To The Trap.

*20 Minutes Later*

I Pulled Up To The Trap Greeted My Security Guards Nd Walked In I Sent Niesha A Text So She Can No Where I'm At Wen She Wake Up Anyways I Yelled "MEETING IN THE DEN NOWW!" A Few Seconds Later Everybody Came Down To The Den Nd I Immediately Started Discussing About How The Bg Gang Plotin To Take Us Out After About 10 Minutes We Started Discussin How We're Gonna Take Them Out...

Niesha P.o.v: I Woke Up Around 8pm Nd Jhonnell Was Gone But He Left Me A Very Sweet Text I Smiled Nd Got Up To Brush My Teeth Wen I Was Done I Cut The Water Off Nd Heard Sumbody Bangin On The Door I Peeked Out My Window Nd Saw About 20 People Dressed In All Black Wit Orange Bandanna's Around There Mouth I Quicky Wobbled To My Walk In Closet Then I Went To The Bac Nd Put In My Lock Combination Wen It Opened I Pushed My Clothes Bac How It Was In Walked In My Safe Room I Put The Combination In So It Can Lock Bac I Heard More Bangin Nd I Walked To The Bac Of The Safe Room Nd Quickly Dialed Jhonnell's Number

*Phone Convo*
Ring Ring..

Jhonnell: Babe Im Busy

Me: J-Jhonnell It's Sumone Tryin To Break In The House Nd Yu Let Yur Security Guards Off Today.

Jhonnell: Shit Wat Dey Wearing?

Me: They Dressed In All Black Wit Orange Bandanna's Around There Mouth

Jhonnell: Baby Go In The Safe Room Stay There Look In The Closet I Hav A Shelf Of Guns In There Grab Two To Protect Yurself Me Nd The Crew Are On Our Way.

Wit That He Hung Up Nd I Did As Told I Went In The Closet Nd Grabbed A Snapper Nd A Revolver I Heard Them Break Down The Door Nd My Heart Started Beatin Fast My Baby Was Kickin So I Rubbed My Stomach To Calm Him Down I Heard Movin Around Downstairs They Came In Our Bedroom But Left Out.

Jhonnell p.o.v: Fuck I Sed To Myself Gearin Up Wit The Crew They Heard Me Nd Niesha Phone Convo Nd Was On Go Mode Me Nd Tmack Had So Much Rage Because They Close To Each Other Nd My Baby Pregnant Oh Lawd Wen We Was Done Strappin Up We Tied Our Red Bandanna's Around Our Mouth Nd Hopped In The Van Headin To My House Wen We Arrived There I Told The Crew If They See Any Nigga Wit A Orange Bandanna On Juss Start Bussin. They Nodded As We Put Our Guns On Silencer We Hopped Out In Saw My Door Broken Down We Rushed In Nd Started Shootin Everybody Wit An Orange Bandanna We Killed Bout 10 Of Em In The Living Room Nd Headed Up Stairs Tmack, Prince Nd Nezzy Headed To One Of My Guest Rooms Nd Killed 3 More I Saw Jb Walkin Out The Other But One Of Them Niggas From Bg Crept Up On Him I Aimed My Gun To His Head Nd Fired Three Shots His Body Slumped Over Nd I Made Sure He Was Dead We Killed 14 Nd Had 6 More Left To Kill I Was Walkin To The Next Guest Room Nd Two Of Them Niggas Pointed A Gun To My Face. I Chuckled "Shoot Pussy Boy" I Sed I Saw Tmack Nd Nigel(Nezzy) Raising Their Guns To The Two Fuck Niggas Holdin Me Down "Sooooo Y'all Niggas Ready To Die" I Sed Chuckling Again " Ni-" Before They Could Even Get Their Words Out Tmack Nd Nigel Sent 4 Shots To They Head I Got Up Dusted Myself Off Nd Dapped Nigel Nd Tmack Up We Killed 16 Now We Had 4 More To Go Me Nd The Boys Checked All My Guest Rooms But No Signs Of Anyone We All Was Now In The Hallway Wen We Heard Niesha Screaming. We Rushed To My Bed Room Nd Saw Two Of Them Holdin Niesha Nd Two Of Them Layin On The Floor Lifeless We All Pointed Our Guns To Them Two Fuck Niggas "Let Her Go" I Sed To The One Holdin A Gun To Her Head Even Though She Showed No Fear " We Kill Yu Or We Kill Her" They Sed "Fine Kill Me" I Sed Steppin Forward They Pushed Niesha Aside Makin Her Stumbled But Tmack Caught Her. The Two Bg Niggas Cocked They Gun At Me I Closed My Eyes Nd Heard 15 Shots Go Off But I Didn't Get Hit I Opened My Eyes Nd Saw Then Dead I Turned Around Nd Saw My Crew Nd Niesha Lowerin There Guns Breathing Hard Niesha Dropped Her Gun Nd Ran To Me Embracin Me Wit A Big Hug I Felt The Baby Kickin So I Rubbed Her Stomach To Calm Lil Man Down In There I Kissed Her Lips Then Told Jb To Call The Clean Up Crew While Me Nd The Boys Pack Up Me Nd Niesha Stuff. The Clean Up Crew Came Nd We Started Takin Me & Niesha Stuff To My Truck After We Was Done Wit Getting Everything Nd Puttin It In My Trunk I Told Niesha To Go Sit In The Truck She Nodded Her Head Nd Did As Told I Dapped The Boys Up Nd Thanked Them I Also Told Them I Got Sumthin For Them Tomorrow They Sed Ok Nd Walked To The Van The Clean Up Crew Already Took The Bodies To An Abandon Building Nd Set It On Fire I Went Nd Made Sure They Did Everything Right They Told Me Its Gonna Take A While To Fix Up My House I Nodded Then Drove To My Other Mansion (Picture In Mm) Wen We Pulled Up There Niesha Was In Total Awwe She Got Out Quickly Observin Everything I Gave Ha The Keys To Unlock The Door Nd She Did Smiling From Ear To Ear I Chuckled At Her As I Brung All The Suite Cases In The House I Locked The Front Door Nd Went Upstairs To The Master Bedroom Nd Heard The Shower Runnin I Walked In The Bathroom Took Off My Clothes Nd Got In Wit Her. I Felt Her Smile As I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Nd Rested My Head In The Crook Of Her Neck "Babe This Is A Really Nice House" She Sed "Thank Yu" I Sed Biting Her Cheek She Giggled Nd Nd Turned Around Facing Me "I Was A Little Scared About Wat Happend Nd I Don't Want Any Of Us To Get Hurt So Be More Cautious" She Sed I Apologized Nd Assured Her This Won't Happen Again She Nodded Her Head Nd We Dropped The Conversation We Bathe Our Bodies Nd Got Out.We Dried Off Nd Niesha Got Another One Of My White Shirts Wit Sum Pajama Shorts Nd Got Dressed I Put On My Polo Boxers Nd My Jordan Gym Shorts Nd Laid Down Niesha Cuddled Up Under Me "I Love Yu Baby Girl" I Sed Kissin Her Forehead Nd Rubbin Her Stomach "I Love Yu Too" She Sed Softly Goin To Sleep I Clapped My Hands Nd The Lights Went Off Soon We Both Was Fast Asleep.