Meanwhile; THE BURROW

This chapter is dedicated to That_Ginger_Malfoy
@AwesomeAmazingPerson
for the awesome ideas for the chapter!!!!

Molly was reading the letter from Lucy and by the end she seethed in anger. Arthur came into the kitchen to see his wife with a crumpled note in her hand. He unfolded it and read it over several times. His little princess a Slytherin?
     "Molly?" Arthur asked tensely.
   "Yes?" Molly snapped, getting up to cook dinner.
     "Is it possible we were wrong about Ginny?" He asked and winced as his wife turned around, face red.
     "No. Lucy will forever be our child. Ginny was a mistake. A mess up. She was unplanned and stole Lucy's spot." Molly said to Arthur.
     "Lucy made friends with the Malfoys." Arthur said quietly. Molly gasped. The Malfoy's were one of the worst families around and were constantly trying to get ride of the Weasley's.
     "No. It can't be true. Not sweet innocent Lucy." Molly shook her head. Arthur handed her the letter and pointed to a small little PS note at the bottom.
     There was a tap at the window and Errol tumbled in. Arthur snatched the note from Errol and gave him food and water.
Mum and Dad,
       I know you hate to hear from me, but I have to tell you this. Lucy has probably told you about Slytherin and Malfoy. I am very sorry and hope that you can forgive me. I know you think that it is my fault, but the Sorting Hat put me where it thought I would belong. I didn't ask for Gryffindor. Also, today Lucy and Malfoy said a very rude term to my Muggleborn friend, Hermione. I'm terribly sorry for what ever you think I did wrong, and don't worry about replying. I don't expect an answer.
      From, Ginny.
Arthur stared in shock at the letter and quickly shoved it in his pocket. Molly had her back turned and didn't see any of this.
Lucy, calling someone a Mudblood? Arthur thought in deep concentration. He shook his head and sat down and started to eat his dinner. After he was done, he told Molly that he would be in the tiny study, working. He was going to reply to Ginny, something his wife would never approve of.