Diagon Alley

Ginny woke up groggily to Ron shaking her.
"You were going to oversleep." He said and left. Best. Brother. Ever.
She got up and grabbed a pair of muggle denim shorts and a floral blouse. She put on brown combat boots and grabbed her list of school supplies. She brushed her hair and put it in its usual ponytail.
Downstairs everyone was eating breakfast and Ginny saw Lucy look crestfallen at Ginny sudden arrival. Ginny rolled her eyes and took a seat. Her mother put a bowl of cereal in front of her and Ginny started to eat. She ate it quickly and grabbed her old battered robe and went to wait by the car for her parents.
~~At Madam Malkins~~
Ginny went to the used robes section part of the store and a few pairs of very nice robes. She unhooked them and went over to Madam Malkin.
"Can you fit these for me?" Ginny asked politely. She nodded and Ginny stood on a small pedestal as Madam Malkin took her measurements.
Suddenly she was shoved off the pedestal and Lucy took her place. Madam Malkin stopped taking measurements and pulled her over to a different pedestal. Ginny smiled in gratitude and soon the robes were finished.
"Thank you so much." Ginny said as she walked to my parents.
"No problem sweetheart." Madam Malkin replied. She ring up all of our purchases and we left. Lucy got new robes, and so did Percy. The Weasley's all got new robes for their first year at Hogwarts, but she was happy with her used robes.
Finally they came to Ollivanders. Her dad took all the boys to the ice cream parlor, while her mum took Lucy and Ginny for new wands.
Lucy went first and the first wand that Ollivander picked out she got. It was oak wood, 5", unicorn hair. It was Ginny's turn now and her sisters and mums patience was wearing thin. Finally, after Ginny tried a wand that shot red sparks out, her mum said that they would take the next one. The next one shot out green sparks, and Ollivander refused to sell them the wand. He wanted to find the perfect one. Finally he gave her a wand and a warm feeling spread through her fingers.
"Black cherry wood, 8", Phoenix Feather. Good choice Miss. Weasley." (A/N. I have no idea what Ginny's wand is, so I made it up. I would love to know, so comment if you know!) Ginny smiled at him and took her wand and held it close to her. It was hers. She didn't have to share it. Her mother paid and they went it the ice cream parlor.
Ginny didn't get an ice cream, but she was fine, she had a wand now.