Sorting.

Ginny was so nervous she was shaking. Lucy hit her on the back to make her stumble and trip. Harry helped her back up and Lucy scoffed.
      The hat sat on a stool and opened its mouth. It started to sing.
(A/N. I'm taking this out of the book)
"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me!
You can keep you bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For in the Hogwarts Sorting Hat,
And I can cap them all!
There's nothing hidden in your head the Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you where you ought to be!
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve. and chivalry,
Set Gryffindors apart!
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal.
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil.
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you're a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.
Or perhaps in Slytherin,
Where you'll meet your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends.
So put me on!
Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands, though I have none,
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"
     The list went on for what seemed like forever. Hermione got Gryffindor along with Neville. Finally it was Harry's turn and he walked up. After several minutes the hat called out Gryffindor. Ginny wanted Gryffindor more than anything. She was going to let the hat pick, she thought, that way, Lucy can't get mad at me. Ginny felt better, but still felt queasy. McGonagall got to the Ws and called Ginny up. Ginny walked in what felt like slow motion. Harry gave her a thumbs up and patted the seat next to him, while Lucy glared and pointed to the Hufflepuff table.
      The hat slipped over Ginny's eyes and she sat their waiting for the hat to speak or something.
     "Hello Miss. Weasley." The hat said. It continued,
      "I hear you have some family issues. Hmm. You would well in Ravenclaw. You very smart. Or Hufflepuff. Very loyal. Maybe even Slytherin with a thirst to prove yourself to you family. But where to put you, where to put you. What do you think Miss. Weasley?"
     "I can't. Lucy will kill me if I get Gryffindor, but I want it so bad."
      "Ah yes. Mr. Potter was very worried about you." The hat said.
     "Harry? He couldn't possibly be thinking about me. And put me where you think I should be. Just not Hufflepuff. I'll be the laughing stock of my family." Ginny thought back to the hat.
     "Okay then. If you trust my judgement. And I promise you won't have to worry about your sister." The hat whispered.
     "What do you-" Ginny was caught off by the hat screaming,
     "GRYFFINDOR!!!" To the whole hall went silent. The Gryffindor table erupted in cheers with Harry at the lead. Ginny ran to Harry and gave him a big hug. She was so glad that she already had a new friend.
     Lucy was called up next. The sorting hat told Ginny she wouldn't have to worry about Lucy.
     Lucy P.O.V. (Just for her sorting.)
I walked up with my hands in fists. How dare she?!? I sat on the stool and the hat was put on my head.
     "Okay you stupid hat put me in Gryffindor so I can make hell for my sister." Lucy thought.
     "No can do." The hat said back.
     "No you listen to me!" Lucy thought yelled to the stupid hat.
     "SLYTHERIN!!!"
  What?!?!? No I'm supposed to be in Gryffindor not Ginny. My stupid stupid twin!! She ruins everything!! I hear cheering from the Slytherin table and the Gryffindor table.
      I look back and see Ginny and Harry and Ron yelling and cheering. I looked down and I felt tears in my eyes. I sat down at the end and cried through the rest of the sorting. I ate a bit of dinner and someone tapped my shoulder.
     "Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." The boy said. He had platinum blonde hair and cold grey eyes.
     "Nice to meet you Draco. I'm Lucy Weasley." I told Draco.
     "If you want to make Potter and Weaslettes lives horrible, then I suggest you become my friend."
    I shook his hand and followed Draco to the Slytherin dormitories. This just might work out.