final

I was lying there at the very bottom of the pool, to let the time pass, when a lady swam past me. I could barely see her face, only her eyes. Her hair was everywhere: covering her nose and her lips. I felt curious. I wanted to see more, to see what she looks like.... It's weird, because there's something in my mind telling me that I badly need to know who she is.

I swam over her direction. I know to myself that I woudn't like to miss this chance to know her. I collect all the courage I have as I took off at the pool. 

"Miss?"  my voice was full of hesitation. I'm doubting my confidence. Can I talk to her? 

It seems that she didn't hear me calling her, or she may not know that she's the one I'm calling. 

I ran to chase her...

"Miss.... Excuse me.... Miss??" 

She stop walking.

I stop. and I'm intently looking at her as she slowly facing my direction. 

My heart skip a beat as I saw her face. 

She looks familiar.

Do i know her?

Have we met before?? 

"Jed?" She said. 

Jed? 

She knows me? and she calls me Jed? 

"Kilala mo ko?" I saw lines on her forehead, parang naguluhan sya sa tanong ko. 

"I do.. very well." she said with grace. then she smiles and turn her back to cotinue walking. 

"Miss! sandali lang!" I grab her arm as i got near her. 

Tumingin sya sakin. Para bang hinihintay nya akong magsalita at sabihin kung anong rason ko para habulin sya.

" Can I know your name? " I asked her. She smiles... that leads me to loosen up. Nabitawan ko sya. Para akong nanghina sa mga ngiti nya. Ngumiti lang sya sakin pero hindi nya sinagot ang tanong ko. Tumalikod ulit sya sakin at naglakad papalayo. 

Ganito ba ko? 

Ganito ba ko kahina pag dating sa babae?

napayuko ako. I just missed the chance to know her. 

"Jessica.....  " 

I suddenly look at her, when I heard her voice. 

"I'm Jessica" she said while smilling. I saw her chuckled. Siguro dahil sa reaction ko. Maybe she finds me funny. 

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

#### 

*Third Person*

"Jessica" 

" Uy Jed? anong nangyayari sayo? " 

"Jessica"

"nananaginip yata jess... iiiihhhh.... pati ba naman sa panaginip nya ikaw pa rin! hahaha... nakakatawa si Daniel! ngiting ngiti pa! hahaha" natatawang sabi ni Dianne sa kaibigan. 

"Hindi ba nagsasawa yang si Daniel sayo Jessica?.. Seriously? It's been 4 years for Pete's sake!" singit ni Andy. 

"wet dreamsssssssssssssssss...... hahahahaha" pang aasar ni Andrew

"hahaha " tumawa si Dianne, si Andy, si Tonio, maliban kay jessica na nahihiya sa pinagtatawanan nila. Her face turns red. 

"Grabeeee kayooooo.. hindi naman eh.... Oy Jed! Gumisingin ka nga dyan!" nahihiyang sabi ni Jessica, saka sinubson ang saliri sa dibdib ni Jed na kasalukuyang tulog na tulog.