~ Disclaimers ~

This book was originally written & posted summer of 2013 ♥️

This is a work of fiction. This story which follows a realistic timeline of events in Michael Jackson's life is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright © 2023 K.Shaniece

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~*~
"Imagine yourself a store manager for a St. Louis clothing store by day and a singer in a local band by night.  That was me for a while.  But then in 1987, I moved with my husband/bandmate to Los Angeles to gain more notoriety.

Fast forward, I end up on Michael Jackson's Bad Tour as his back up vocalist, leaving my husband behind.

What's the definition of torture?  Doing a show with a man every night that you find yourself quickly falling for; a man who is untouchable. You're married, he's not interested (or so you would think) and then there's that other guy on the tour that you're forming an inappropriate relationship with...

The Bad Tour was TOUR-ture for me at times.  There were a lot of great moments and lasting friendships were made but when you're touring with the biggest entertainer in the world, it's never all fun and games.

Just hear my story."