Ch.4 Misunderstood Rogue

[Kakashi's POV]

Not a moment after Torima had jumped into the dark hole in the earth, a huge bulk of a man jumped me out of nowhere, luckily for me - I hadn't been all too consumed with the events with the children and managed to catch sight of him before he rammed into me. Truth be told, I've found myself into quite the bind. This guy was using all the raw power he had to try and crush me under his weight - Yes, he managed to land face-first on me, causing myself to become a pancake against the dirt.

Groaning internally, I pressed my hands against him in an effort to throw him off.... or at least back enough for me to escape quickly before I ended up dead.... or worse. Forcing chakra into my limbs didn't seem to do anything that affected him either - What the hell was this guy made out of?

Putting all the power I had into this last ditch effort to free myself, I gave him one last heave - Thankfully, this time, it did the trick. He got pushed back enough for me to squirm out of his grasp and landing back on my ass on the ground, panting slightly - Course, my moment to breath was cut short as he once again came ramming into me. The difference? This time I was pinned against a tree.

Great. I sweat-dropped. "This really ins't my day, is it?"

Reaching a hand up, I pulled back my forehead protector, flashing my Sharingan eye at him - Which in turn caused him to stumble back in surprise. Nobody ever expects that from me - At least, none outside of Konoha. When I saw him retain whatever sense he had of the situation, I did a high jump, avoiding his attack. "There is no way in hell I'm letting myself get pinned against him again"

He growled at me, charging once again like a rampaging bull on steroids. Which is exactly what it seemed like to me. Pulling out shuriken, I threw them at him, watching as they slashed through the air and hit him directly.... the problem was.... that didn't seem to stop him, or even bother him for that matter.

"What in the blazing heck is he?" Blood began dripping from his wounds so apparently, he could bleed - He also didn't seem to notice it either. Odd. Scary. Dangerous quality to have. And as I avoided his attacks, I noted a couple of defining features.... like for one - the big ass scar that was running down from the top of his right side to his chin, the fact that he was a giant compared to a normal sized human and the fact that although he was bald and dressed like some kind of freakish tribal man.

Evading another blow, he came rushing at me - I don't think I could take another of those hits. Closing my right eye, focusing everything into the left which held the copy wheel, I could determine the next attack fairly easily.... dodging in time to avoid it though? That was a totally different story. "Holy Crap!"

A fist swung and missed, landing on the ground besides me, leaving a dent in the earth in the exact shape of a humongous fist. The ground trembled beneath the power of it, then he once again, aimed it directly at me.... Dear Lord. With a growl, he rushed at me - I avoided as fast as I could manage, just barely dodging by a hair. I can't handle this guy by myself, I need help. "TORIMA"

Not another second later, she launched herself into the air and I ducked under his legs, sliding into the open space behind him. Which caused him momentary confusion before he spun around to face me, at which point, Torima was kind enough to of cast a jutsu on him, "Water Style: Ice Shard Barrage"

What seemed to be about a million shards of ice had appeared in mid-air before launching onto their acquired target, each shard slashing into his skin, piercing it and drawing more blood. Somehow, this seemed to of affected him and he called out in pain. I was dumbfounded, why can she hurt him and I can't? Not fair. Not fair in the least. Pouting slightly, my jealousy was short lived as I watched him trying to pick them out of him, angrily turning his gaze onto her before charging at us once again in full speed.