Completely Intact

I woke up from the sensation of being lifted up off the ground. Forcing my eyes open I gazed up through haze filled eyes into Dimitri's handsome face as he held me close to his chest.

"Mitri." mumbling his name, my voice was gruff and full of sleep, he snapped his head toward me giving me a small unsure smile.

"You're okay... Just taking you to your bed so you can rest comfortably." he whispered, shifting me closer into his chest as I rest my head against his shoulders.

"Sleep our Mia." Dante commanded in a soft tone as he swiped the hair from my forehead in a soothing, calming gesture.

"I'm sorry." Whimpering, feeling so awful of my reaction to them being wolves, especially now that I saw that all they ever wanted was to look after me, to protect me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Dante insisted as his lips brushed against my ear.

"Rest... We'll talk more after you get a little more rest... okay." Dimitri added turning his head to rest it against my own as he walked into the house and up to my room.

The moment Dimitri gently placed me onto my bed, I rolled and snuggled into my blankets that still cared their smell and was out cold once again

The moment Dimitri gently placed me onto my bed, I rolled and snuggled into my blankets that still cared their smell and was out cold once again. My body and brain both needed the rest to recharge my over frazzled mind, to process all the new and overwhelming information I had learned today.

I don't remember dreaming about anything practical, just flashes of memories that had faded to the back of my mind, when I became more and more aware that 'Problem' by Natalia Kills was playing repeatedly.

Prying my eyes open, I tried to focus on where the song was coming from, rubbing the sleep from my eyes I noticed that the song had stopped only to start again moments later. That's when I realized that it was the ring tone on my phone. Groaning, I rolled over and started rummaging through my purse on the floor next to my bed. I pulled out the phone just as it stopped ringing again.

Blinking my eyes to try and focus on the screen better, I saw that I had seven missed calls and about thirteen un-read text messages all from Zack. Shit, sitting up quickly I swiped the phone open just as the phone buzzed in my hand and the song started to play, showing that Zack was calling once again.

Glancing nervously around the room to make sure I was alone; I bit my bottom lip and hesitantly pressed the accept button.

"Hello." I tried to make my voice still sound sleeping, which wasn't too hard considering I was just doing just that moments ago.

"Babe. What the hell? I've been calling you and texting you since yesterday." Zack snapped into the phone as soon as he heard my voice. Cringing from the anger in his tone, I glanced toward my door to confirm that it was closed, hoping that the boys super hearing wouldn't be focusing on this conversation.