Author's Note

* * * * * *

Like No Other is a product of my two-year struggle as a novice in the writing department. I deem it as my very first accomplishment, and a great deal of effort, researching, sleepless nights and - not to mention - procrastinating, had been involved to make it to its completion. Conceiving a story is very easy, but to put it to words, to bring to life all the characters that have been crowding on your head, each clamouring to tell their own parts, is nothing short of being arduous. I had given up hope of finishing it for more than once; however, the nagging urge to tell a story still persisted, and you couldn't just put down your pen and say you are done with it. I followed that particular urge every time I felt incapable of going on, and I am happy to say that I wasn't done with it: I've done it.

A huge thanks to you all, dear readers, who have been flooding my account with lovely comments and messages and who have been patiently waiting for updates. Apologies if I wasn't able to reply to all of them, but I'd like you to know that they are very much appreciated. Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoyed Like No Other to the full!

*** If you've enjoyed Like No Other, you may want to check out my new story, Affair of Pretense! :) Start reading by clicking the external link below.***