Chapter 34 - Working With Progress

Sorry this is so late. I was really sick over the past few days, and now its finally clearing enough to write. That was very bad timing for a cliffhanger rofl! 

During that time I wasn't able to write a single word so I caught up with my stockpile, meaning chapters may take longer now. The reason this chapter is on the shorter side is due to that reason. 

Also, I apologize in advance if there are any mistakes. I'm still pretty out of it at the moment.

-Picture of Theo

Keegan's POV

My heart pounded as him and his friends crowded the hall. He was talking to one of them when he entered his combination. What happened next practically ripped my heart from my chest and popped it, not just mine either as everyone was shocked...

When he opened his locker there was a loud popping sound and something burst from it, covering him, the floor and splattering several near by people with a red substance. Both Alayne and I swung back behind the wall utterly shocked.

"Uh..." I trailed, holding my racing chest in pure horror.

"W-what the hell was that?" She gasped. I looked at her wide eyed, not speaking a word. After a moment I peaked around the corner, hoping to see what's become of this situation. Theo stood there still in shock, but he was now holding a zip lock bag and inside it looked like there was a note. He zipped it open and pulled out the note. He looked horrified as he read through it. 

When he finish he crumpled the note and shoved it in his pocket. Was my note that bad? Heck, was that even my note? It seems someone sabotaged his locker during the short period of time we were gone. Theo just stormed off not saying a single word to anyone, not even his friends that were calling out to him. There was a sea of silent laughter and gasps. It made me furious. Who could have done this?

"It seems someone is trying to sabotage our plan." She mumbled to herself. "You haven't told a soul about our plan have you?" She asked, glaring at me.

"No way!" I replied, waving my hands. I don't even think I'd have the courage to tell anyone to be honest. She seemed to be lost in thought for a second.

"Good. We have to be more careful." She stated, thoughtfully. We're still doing this? is she crazy?

Theo looked upset when he left so I ran after him to make sure he was okay, this was my fault after all, at least I feel it is.

I just caught sight of him entering the boys locker room. I wasn't thinking at the time and followed him in.

"A-are you alright?" I called, raising my hand a little, as if I were reaching for him.

"I'm fine." He grumbled. After much staring and a long awkward silence he spoke again. "I just came for a quick shower." He informed with a forced smile. My eyes stayed frozen on him as he peeled his skin tight shirt off of his toned body. My body responded in a way I hoped it wouldn't. I did my best to contain myself.