Chapter 31

Harry's P.O.V

 "Okay so Ron and Hermione are coming over with Rose in about an hour." I informed him. Our babies had been home for a whole two weeks and life sure had changed, especially our sleep schedule. 

Draco wrapped his arms around my waist in the nursery as I was changing Albus.

"Al looks good I green." He commented.

"Yeah too bad he'll be in Gryffindor." I teased and he started to kiss my neck.

"Nah, he'll be in Slytherin." I finished changing a very smiley Albus. I gently picked him up and cradled him, facing Draco.

"Look at his face, he's all smiley, you think this is a face of a Slytherin?" I asked and he did was smirk. "Besides, your little mini me has already picked up your little sneer." I laughed.

"Father like son raven, why do you think Albus is always smiling?"

"Hmm I don't know why he is, he's a very gassy baby," I pointed out. "I know why I'm always smiling." He smirked and leaned closer to me.

"Oh and why is that?"He whispered.

"I like being around babies." I winked and he sneered. "There it is!" I looked down at Albus. "There's papa's infamous sneer!" I looked back at Draco who was smiling with awe.

"I love you Harry."

"Oh do you?"

"Very much so."

    "Good because it just so happens that I love you too." I smiled and pecked his lips.  "Come on Al let's go put you in your swing." I sat. Draco and I walked down the stairs and gently put Albus in the little swing. I stood up and looked at Draco.  "I'll go get the other two while you watch him."

    "You got it Raven." He replied so I pecked his lip and left to go upstairs. I changed both babies and changed them into different onesies. I placed them both in my arms and slowly walked down. As Albus was giggling to himself, Draco was sitting on the couch. When he spotted me, he jumped up and grabbed Lily. He gasped "Harry James Malfoy-Potter! My daughter is in Gryffindor colors!"

    "So is your son." I smirked. His eyes grew wide and he looked at baby Draco, he looked at me and sneered. "Hey at least Albus is wearing green."

    "But-"

    "Shush," I demanded. "Now you can play with Lily during Tummy Time," He smirked. "What?"

    "It's cute when you speak baby like." He told me and my cheeks flushed.  He laughed before pecking my lips. "Even cuter when you blush like that." I shot him a sneer and he laughed. He put a blanket down and placed lily on her stomach. She let out a wail in protest before he quickly lied down in front of her and made funny faces so she would giggle at him. I cooed at baby Draco as Al was slowly falling asleep, baby Draco didn't look very happy.

    "Aw why don't you smile for daddy?" I cooed. Nothing. "Little drake." I cooed again so his lip quivered.

    "You're definitely scaring him," Draco chuckled. "Maybe we can get Ted to make him laughed when he gets back. You know change his hair color or turn his face into a beak." Before I could answer, the doorbell rang. That woke up Albus who began to smile again. Lily's eyes just widened and Drake just remained unhappy. I shook my head and opened the door. Hermione was standing with Ron as he held their little girl.

    "Harry!" Hermione said hugging me.

    "Hi Hermione," I laughed.  "How are you doing?"

    "Tired but doing fine, you look tired yourself."

    "Yeah they're all up at different times. They keep us on our feet." I laughed.