Chapter 10

Warning: Mention of self harm

Draco's P.O.V

            I took the day off so I could take care of Harry when I was allowed to take him home. I walked in his hospital room and Harry was lazily lying in bed.

            "Hey baby raven, how you feeling?" I asked smiling.

            "Lonely," He pouted. "I missed you last night."

            "I missed you too; we never got to continue our love fest." I pointed out and his eyes widened.

            "You're right!" He gasped. "Now I'm even sadder." He pouted. I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

            "Why are you sad sweetheart?" I asked and he bit lip. "C'mon, you can tell me."

             "I h-had a d-dream last n-night." He stuttered. I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on his thumb.

            "Don't be nervous. What happened in the dream?" I questioned softly.

            "Astoria came back and wanted to be with you." He told me . My eyes widened and I gulped.

            "Well I'm with you Harry." I assured him. "I love you."

            "I love you too." He said. "She wanted to be there for Scorpius." 

            "She hasn't been here for 13 years of his life, he is my son and no one is going to change that." I told him. "It was just a dream baby raven, don't sweat it." He bit his lip again and started to chew it. "Hey, what's wrong now?" I asked softly.

            "My dreams... they're usually true. Cedric's death, Sirius getting murdered." He sighed. "Mr. Weasley getting attacked."

            "When did you have that dream?" I inquired.

            "Back in fifth year." He frowned.

            "Hey well, if she does come back, we'll be prepared yeah? Please don't stress about this." Tears filled in his eyes. I wrapped him in a hug and rubbed his arm. "What's wrong baby?"

            "I do-don't want t-to lose y-you." He cried.

            "Harry James Potter, I will never leave you for her, she isn't a good person and if she so happens to come by, I will tell her to leave." I spoke. He swallowed hard but nodded. "Okay?"

            "Okay." He whispered and I kissed his head.

            "I'm gonna see if I can take you home now." I got up but he stopped me .

"Are the boys at home?"He quizzed and I nodded.

"Yes they were sleeping when I left, but they are very excited to see you again." I answered.

"Good." He smiled. I kissed him and I walked out. They said he was allowed to leave so I helped him get ready to leave. "Are you going to carry me?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled. I picked him up bridal style, his arms wrapped around my neck. I walked out of his room, down the long halls and out to the car. I put him down and he got into the passenger seat. I got in the driver's seat and held his hand. "Are you okay baby raven?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I cried before, I guess I'm just really tired." He apologized.

"Don't apologize for crying sweetheart, its okay." I assured. He just smiled and we pulled up to our house. I helped him out of the car and grabbed his hand as we walked into the house. Scorpius and Ted ran into the living room when they heard the door open.