Chapter 14

Draco's P.O.V

Harry had left and I was alone. I needed him and he just left me alone. How could he do that to me?

I made my way to the ministry by myself and I ran into Astoria.

"Where's your boy toy Drake?" She taunted with a smirk on her face.

"Thanks to you, he left me." I frowned trying not to cry again as her eyes widened in surprise.

"So we can do joint custody." She piped.

"No bitch, I don't want you anywhere near my son, I want full custody." I snarled.

"Fine, but you do realize when I win; you'll never see Scorpius again."

"You aren't going to win, you understand me? He's my son and I will get him back."

"We'll see abut that, I know more than you know." With that she scampered off and I was left to go in alone. I tried to calm my nerves as much as I could. I walked in the little trial room and took my seat.

"Now that we have all parties, Astoria please take the stand." The minister directed. She took the stand. "Now you say that he's unfit environment, what makes it so unfit?"

"Well he's gay for starters and that's no way for a child to live."

"We don't discriminate based in sexual orientation, you plan on marrying?"

"Yes."

"Well your household would be no different from their household, two loving parents."

"But who knows what he does to Scorpius while he sleeps!" She accused.

"You disgusting bitch! I never touched my son!" I roared jumping up.

"It doesn't stop you from lying to him!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"The scars on your wrists, you told him they were from me, because I caused you all that pain. But in reality they were from your little lover boy, where is he today Draco? Did he leave you?" She hissed.

"Alright alright stop fighting!" The minister yelled. "Astoria step down, Draco take the stand."

I hissed on my way to the stand and took it.

"Now Astoria just accused you of sexual abuse."

"Yes sir but it's not true. If you think about it, her and I like the same gender, how do I know she's not hurting him?" I hissed. "I love my son and I wouldn't dare lay a single hand on him or sexually abuse him." 

"Why do you think she accused you?"

"Because she's guilty of leaving him on my doorstep 13 years ago and not being a part of his life. Now she's jealous of happy I am and her one and only goal is to ruin it."

"Why didn't you just let her see him when she asked?"

"Because she doesn't give a damn about him. If she did, she wouldn't have waited 13 years to seek him out."

"Why do you think she's so unhappy?"

"Because I took her virginity and didn't call her back?" I susggested as a question. "She thought I would seek her out, she probably thought we were going to be a happy little family but when that didn't happen she wanted revenge." He nodded in what seemed like agreement.

"Now let's talk about you being a death eater, you say you were forced."

"Well you knew my father sir, always serving the Dark Lord and what He wanted. He was just the Dark Lords pet, selling my soul to him even before I could say no. It hurt a lot of people, including myself and that's why I'm a healer, I don't hurt people, I wanna help."