Harry - The Club

"Come on girl!" Chelsea, your best friend exclaims, attempting to pull a short, navy blue dress over your head. "No Chels, I don't wanna go to the club!" You complain. "Oh for God sakes (Y/N), it's your sisters birthday and the least you could do is be there for her" Chels protests. You roll your eyes, finally accepting that you were never going to get out of this. "THANK YOU!" Chels exclaims, throwing her arms in the air. You laugh, slipping on your new black wedge shoes. "Oh and one small detail.... the boys from One Direction are going to be there" She says as if it's no big deal. My sister has been friends with the boys for about two years now. Chelsea knows you've had a major crush on Harry for ages, but the thing is, he never notices you when your around him. Chelsea drags you out to her new, yellow porsche.

*AT THE CLUB*

You step out of the car and screw your nose up at the smell of alcohol. You soon find yourself wondering though the crowed of drunken people. You feel someone breathing down the back of your neck. You turn but nothing shows. You soon spot your sister talking to a tall, handsome young man. "Hey Lexi" You exclaim, hugging your beautiful sister. "Hey Hun! You remember Liam, right?" She asks. "Yeah, how could I forget" You answer and smile sheepishly. "Is Jamie here yet" You ask looking around for your other friends. "Um yeah, I think she's down there with Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor" Liam yells over the loud music. "Okay thanks" You thank him, heading towards the bar to join the girls. "Hey guurrllls" I greet. "(Y/N)" Jamie screams, running to you. Louis walks to Eleanor and asks... "If a turtle doesn't have a shell.... Is it naked...or is it just homeless!?". Something

tells me he's drunk! You feel someone breathing down the back of your neck, yet again. You turn on your chair... 'Nothing, huh? my mind must be playing tricks on me' You think to yourself. You're starting to get dizzy and decide to go home.

As you go to exit someone grabs your wrist, pulling you back. "Leaving so soon love?" A thick british accent asks. You turn back and face the one boy you have had a crush on for years. Harry Styles. "Um... y-yeah i'm a little dizzy" You stutter. "Well, have you got a way of getting home?" He asks. "I'll get a taxi" I say. "I can drop you home!?" He asks. "No, no it's fine, honestly!" You exclaim. "Please, I insist" Harry says. "Okay then, that'll be great" You thank. He smiles and takes you out to his car. "You're Lexi's sister right?" He asks. I nod. "So I presume you live in the same house?". "Yup" You reply. Harry turns up the radio and starts to sing along to the song 'Dumb' by Tich. You sit there staring at him, not noticing he's caught you staring, making you blush and look down. He chuckles and smiles with that famous grin every girl dreams of. "I'm sorry" You say, extremely embarrassed. That only makes him laugh harder. "It's fine!" He laughed. He pulls into your driveway. You hop out of his car. "Do you want to come in for a drink or something?" I ask. "I'd love to!" He exclaims jumping out of the car.

Harry follows you into the house and sits down on your couch. "Would you like a drink?". "Tea would be good, thanks" He replies. I nod and head into the kitchen. As you walk in to kitchen you scratch you leg on the sharp draw handle. A drip of blood rolled down your leg. You were pinned up against the wall, faster than you could say 'Ouch'. Harry stands with his hands on the wall, one on each side of your head. He looks up at you. You notice his red eyes and fangs as he inhaled and exhaled slowly. "Harry, are you okay?" You asked, both scared and confused at the same time. There was a long pause before he answered. "I'm sorry........I have to leave" He answers, before storming out of the room and out the house.

*Next Morning*

Your sitting on the couch watching t.v when the doorbell rings. You run to you door and open it, revealing Harry. "Hey" He says quietly. "Hey" You reply. "Look i'm really sorry about last night. I-" You cut Harry off. "Your a Vampire". He pauses and looks you straight in the eye. "How'd you know?" He asks. "Oh please, The red eyes and fangs kinda gave it away" You laugh. He chuckles. "Are you scared?". "No" you reply. "Good" He says, hugging you. You shiver. He pulls back. "Are you sure you're not scared?" He asks. "Oh no, it's not that, it's just that you're really cold!". He laughs, showing those beautiful dimples of his.