Louis - The Alleyway

You and your best friend Stevie were walking down the street, heading to her house. “Mum won’t be home until 11:40, so we have until then” She explains, unlocking the door letting you both in. You look down at your watch noticing it was only 7:15pm. “Okay, so what are we going to do?” You asked. you looked her in the eye and instantly knew what she was going to say. “MOVIE NIGHT” You and Stevie yell in unison.

**After lots of movies**

The end credits of ‘Fangs’ rolled through. “Woah, that was scary!” Stevie shrieked. you chuckled. “No, it wasn’t! And Vampires don’t exist” you exclaim. “Don’t speak too soon!” Stevie warns. I roll my eyes. “I should get going, before you parents find out that i’ve been here!” you say, standing from your spot on the couch. “Kay, Bye!” She says hugging me tightly. “are you sure you can walk? I can drive you there” Stevie asks. “I’m fine, my house is just down the street” I answer. “Okay, get home safe. Call me when you get there, so I know your safe” She says as You make your way to the door. “Will do!” You exclaim, exiting and walking into the night. 

You decided to take a shortcut through the alleyway. You look down the long path, making sure there are no creeps hanging around. The cost is clear. You quickly make your way down the path. You hear fast walking footsteps behind you. You don’t look, you just speed up to running. The footsteps increase in speed, getting faster and faster by the second. Soon you’re slammed up against the cold brick wall. You scream and struggle to get out of a powerful grip. “HEELLLPP!!” You scream in fear. “Shhhh” He hushes calmly. “Don’t scream and I won’t hurt you” He says quietly. You quieten down and open my eyes to see a curly haired, glowing red eyed boy. “Come on Lou, she smells good” He calls. Another extremely hot guy with hair flicked to the side and yellow eyes appears from behind a bin. He walks towards us. “Hazza, I told you to wait for me!” Louis complains. “Oh she does smell good”. Louis grins at you, with sharp fangs showing. I gasp. “What’s your name love?” Louis asks. “(Y/N)” you stutter. He chuckles. “Harry, she’s up against the wall, no wonder she’s scared!”. Harry loosens his grip on your forearms. This may be crazy but I think these boys are from One Direction. Your thoughts are broken when Louis steps towards you so you face to face. You look away, so you don’t have to look him in the eye. He notices and uses his finger to tilt your head to look him in the eye. “Please don’t hurt me” You whisper, with tears threatening to pour down your cheeks. They both chuckle. “It’ll only hurt for seconds” Louis whispers. He moves his head to your neck, where he sinks his fangs in. A sharp pain runs through your body making you scream, but the pain soon turns numb. Harry soon joins in sucking the life out of you. The world begins to spin, and you soon pass out. 

Your eyes flutter open to the sound of a beautiful voice beside you. He was singing a One Direction song. ‘Wait, i’m alive, and I got kidnapped by Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!’ you begin to sing along with him when you noticed the song was Little things.

“You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me”

I sing with him quietly. He stops and wraps his arms around my waist. “Morning love” Louis whispers, pecking your cheek. “Morning” You reply. You sit up and look at him. “You’re so beautiful” He compliments, brushing his thumb over your cheek. You blush and look down. he chuckles. “Am I one of you?” I ask. he nods, I sigh. “And now you’re forever mine” He whispers, resting his head in the crook of your neck.