Liam for Macey

*RRRIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGGG*

Your phone sounded. Your eyes shot open as you reached for you cell phone on your beside table. You pressed the answer button and put the phone to your ear.

“WHAT!?” You asked grumpily.

“Macey it’s 3:00pm, are you still in bed?” Skylar’s voice echoed though the phone.

“Maybe, why?” 

“Let me guess, you totally forgot about going to the park fair, didn’t you!?” she asked.

“OMG, i’m sooo sorry. I’ll be there in 20 minutes!” You rushed. You pressed the ‘end call’ button as you got up and ran to the shower.

*After showering* 

You stepped out the shower and put on a green tank top, black skinny jeans and applied a light amount of make up. You grabbed your black handbag and headed out the door to your SUV. After 10 minutes you finally arrived at Brook Park. You hopped out and headed towards the fair and saw Skylar and Brianna, you two best friends in the distance. You whistled and caught their attention and before you knew it, you were tackled to the ground by them. “Giiiiirrrrrllll, we haven’t seen you in ages!” Bri exclaimed. “I know, and I missed you guys!” You said standing up from where they’d tackled you. “C’mon lets gooooo!” Skylar yelled, running and pulling you and Bri with her. You all ran to the stage where you were about to perform a song for the crowd. “Okay ladies and gentlemen, next to perform are our very own......ONE DIRECTION” The host exclaimed into the microphone. Your eyes snapped to the stage in disbelief. The 5 figures climbed up onto the stage, as the crowd screamed.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

The boy’s and I hopped out of the van and headed behind the stage of where were performing our song ‘She’s not afraid’. “3,2,1.....and go” A man whispered, signaling us to go onto the stage. The crowed screeeaaaammmeeeddd!!

INSERT SONG -

The song ended with the smash of the drums. I looked out at the crowed and spotted the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. We walked off the stage. I wish I could meet that girl, but the boy’s and I are hungry.....for blood. We started walking back to the van. I looked back once more, but I notice the beautiful girl I saw climbing onto the stage with two other girls. “Okay folks, up next is the very talented and most certainly very beautiful band..... STARS COLLIDE!” The man hosting spoke. “Hi guys, I’m Macey, and this is Skylar and Brianna” She said gesturing to the two others. “Today we will be singing our new song ‘Angel’” The girl called skylar exclaimed (A/N - I don’t actually own this song, i’m just using it!). I stopped and turned to the boys. “You boys go ahead, I just need to check something” I excused. They nodded and headed off. I turned back to the three girls.

Spend all your time waiting

For that second chance,

For a break that would make it okay.

There's always some reason

To feel not good enough,

And it's hard, at the end of the day.

I need some distraction,

Oh, beautiful release.

Memories seep from my veins.

Let me be empty,

Oh, and weightless, and maybe 

I'll find some peace tonight.

In the arms of the angel,

Fly away from here,

From this dark, cold hotel room,

And the endlessness that you fear.

You are pulled from the wreckage,

Of your silent reverie.

You're in the arms of the angel,

May you find some comfort here.

So tired of the straight line,

And everywhere you turn,

There's vultures and thieves at your back.

The storm keeps on twisting.

Keep on building the lies

That you make up for all that you lack.

It don't make no difference,

Escape one last time.

It's easier to believe in this sweet madness,

Oh, this glorious sadness,

That brings me to my knees.

You're in the arms of the angel,

May you find some comfort here.

Macey sang the last line. With that the crowd road with amazement! Well I better head away, or else the other boys will suspect something.

*MACEY P.O.V*

The crowd cheered like there was no tomorrow. You smiled at the other beautiful girls who stood at your sides. We ran off back-stage. “Well done girls!” I cheered. “Thanks hun! Hey, are you in to come for dinner with Bri and I?” Sky asked. “Naa, I got a lot of work to do!  but thanks for the offer. See you soon?”. “Alright girl, but be careful! Who knows what kind of creeps could be lurking in the dark at this time of day!” Bri warned. “I’ll be careful! Bye guys!” You waved off.

You reached an alleyway you usually take and look down it. The coast is clear. You move quickly through it. In a flash, you were up against the wall, held there by some freezing cold hands. You shrieked in fear. “Wait a minute, Macey?” A familiar voice asked. Your eyes opened to find the one and only.....Liam Payne. “H-how do you know m-my name!?” You stuttered. “You have a wonderful voice” He whispered, but loud enough for you to hear. “T-thanks?” You reply, not sure of what to say. His grip loosens on your forearms, but he still doesn’t let you go. His head came down to my ear. “I’m sorry Macey, but i’m really hungry and you smell so good!” He whispered. You where about to ask, but that was when you felt two sharp pains on your neck. You were out like a light!

“Shhhh Lou, I think she’s waking up” Someone whispered. Your eyes fluttered open to meet Liam’s. He smiles sweetly at you. “Beautiful” He whispers.