Niall - The Beach!

“Jessie!, JESSIE!!” Rachel called up the stairs to you. “COMING” You yelled, slipping on your sunnies and heading downstairs in your new bikini. “Wow, perfect fit girl, you look amazing!” Rach compliments. “You do too, and i’m not just saying that because you’re my best friend!” you reply. “It’s perfect day to go to the beach, eh?!”. “I know right!” you answer, heading out the door to your black SUV. 

“We are the ones, the ones you left behind.

Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.

Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules.

Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose.”

You sung on your 30 minute journey to the beach. “Did you remember the cold drinks?” You asked. “Yup, they are all in the cooler” she replies. “And whose gonna be there?”. “Uh... Harry, Niall, Lou, Zayn, Liam, Ella and Lydia” Rachel says. You nod your head and continue singing along to the music. 

*20 Minutes later*

You pull into the beach parking lot. You see Liam and Lydia playing with a beach volley ball. There’s no sign of the others though. You both hop out, grab the chilly-bin and headed towards Liam and Lydia. “Hey guys, where are the others?” Rach asks them. “Their on their way” Liam replies, catching the ball and holding it. 

He approached us and gave you both a hug, as did Lydia. You heard a car horn beep in the distance. You all turn to where it came from and see Harry running towards you with the other boys following closely behind. You were tackled to the ground by a heavy body. You looked up to see Niall grinning down at you. You stood from the warm sand and started to chase him around and over the sand dunes. “NIALL JAMES HORAN, I WILL GET YOU” You screamed, running faster. “HMMM, NO YOU WON’T!!!!” Yelled back. He ran and hid behind Louis. “Niall, I can see you” you puffed. Louis grabbed Ni and pushed him to me. “There you go love, he’s all yours” Lou exclaims. “YOU TRATOR, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!?” Niall joked. 

You jumped onto Ni’s back. “To the water!” You commanded. Niall neighed like a horse a charged to the water. You both stopped just before the ocean met the shore. You slid off of his back and headed to the water pulling him with you. “Ahhh, that’s cold” You yelp, placing you feet under the freezing water. “Ni, why are your eyes silver!?” You asked worriedly, noticing his eyes. “Ahh...Ahh” He panicked. “I ahh.....They reflect off of the sun?” He said, but it came out more like a question. I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. C’mon!” You exclaim grabbing his hand and pulling him deeper into the water. “Jess, there’s something I need to tell you” Ni say turning to me in the water. “Mmmhmm”. “Well, ever since I met you... I kind had.....had a massive crush on you” He mumbled. “What??” You asked, not being able to hear his mumble. “Ever since I met you I’ve had a massive crush on you” Ni said louder and clearer. “Oh my! That’s....that’s amazing, I’ve felt the same way about you!!” You say excitedly. “Really?” He says step closer. You nod. You get closer and closer.......You lips just about to touch......You pushed him back into the water laughing. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” He said after coming the surface. You bent down to his sitting level and whispered in his ear. “Told you i’d get you back!”. With that you placed your lips on his.

***Hours later***

Lydia got a ride home with Rachel. The other boys were thinking that You also did, so they left. Little did they know, we were laying on the sand dunes. Your were alone. You and Niall. It was 6pm at night. It was dark.

“Ni the suns not out and your eyes are glowing silver....And don’t you dare say it’s the moon, cause it ain’t here either” You asked. “I need to tell you something” He repeated his words from earlier. “What? Are you some mystical creature that puts spells over people” You joke. “Well....you got the first part right.... I am a mystical creature” He pauses. “I’m....I’m a vampire” He finishes. You start laughing like a maniac. “You....a v-vampire!!!” You laugh. “Vampires aren’t real!” You squeak, out of breath. Niall giggles. “I’ll prove it to you” He speaks.  He stands. “How can I be here.....then here.....then here in a matter of seconds?” He says, moving faster than the human eye could see. Before I know it, his face is only inches from Yours. “Woah! That’s so cool” You whisper. “Be mine Jess?” Niall asks. You don’t respond, you just slam your lips to his.