Chapter 3

‘Who….Tell me I hate guessing.’- Adam anxiously replied.

‘Well you are never going to believe me, BUT I MET JOSH RAMSAYAND WE HUGGED AND TALKED AND I ACTED CHILL BUT NOW I AM FREAKING OUT!!’- I quickly typed.

‘WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!’- Adam texted back within one second.

‘Nope! I am coming over right now! I know what we are doing tomorrow at lunch ;)’- And with that I hopped out of my Dad’s car and sprint/skipped to Adam’s door. Before I even knocked Adam flung the door open and just stared at me in pure shock.

“I don’t believe you.” He stuttered, with a panicked look on his face. His hair was messy and unbrushed but at least he was dressed. He had a habit of studying in his pjs, which meant boxers and shirt. Not that I minded though.

“Well believe it mister.” I threw my arms up. “I met Josh freaking Ramsay and Matt Webb! And tomorrow we are going for lunch with THE WHOLE BAND!” I shrieked happily.

“Did you say we??” I nodded. “This is unbelievable! Like what?!” Adam looked like he was going to fall over. I have never seen him fan boy like this before, I am usually the crazy one in our relationship.

“Oh but Josh doesn’t know that I know who he is.” I added quickly. I do feel bad that I hid it from him, but I can’t be too guilty because he didn’t tell me either. Adam looked confused though.

“So he just thinks you are some random person.” Adam asked as clarification.

“Pretty much so you can’t say anything either.” It was understandable that he did not want to cause a scene. I wonder if he will find out that I know who he is. Well right now I could care less, I met Josh Ramsay and that’s all I care about right now!! I grabbed Adam and pulled him to his room. I went to his computer and turned on “Stutter” super loud; we both danced around. This is a fan girls dream come true.

**Josh POV**

I stared at Elisa’s back as she walked away. Her brown hair was flowing behind her as she turned out of the door. She was something alright, cute, funny and she didn’t freak out. It has been so long since I last talked to some random person who wasn’t a fan. It was quite refreshing actually; let’s hope it says this way.

“Why didn’t you tell her that we are in a band?” Matt demanded. He looked a little angry. “When she finds out she will be pissed that we lied, and what are we gonna do tomorrow, the whole band will be there.” He made a good point but I am sure it will all work out.

“Chill out, it will all work out. We will just tell the guys not to say anything about it.” I am sure they can remember that simple little fact. They better not screw this up for me. I could use a friend who wasn’t living with me.

“Sorry, I just think she is nice and I don’t want to hurt her. You know she will find out eventually.” Matt apologized. “Let’s get outta here, it’s kinda depressing.” I nodded and followed. All I could think about was Elisa and how cute she looked when she was laughing. What am I doing? She probably has a boyfriend, and a relationship is the last thing I need. I need a friend right now.

The next day the whole band was early at arriving to Tamaki. This is a nice place really, quaint and they have good food. I wonder when Elisa will get here. Will she bring a friend? Will she even show up?

“Hey, Josh. What are you thinking about? It looks like you are trying to figure out the end of the universe.” Mike joked.

“I’m just wondering when Elisa will get here, is that such a bad thing.” I replied looking around again to see if she has come yet. The guys noticed this of course.

“Dude, she is all you have been talking about. I’d say you are a little obsessed.” Ian teased. I just shrugged him off; it’s ok to have friends who are girls. “I have to be honest though, you talk about her as if she is a freakin angel, and I am excited to meet her.”

Just then I saw a small girl walk into the shop. She pulled down her hood to reveal her perfectly styled hair, how could Elisa keep her hair perfect with this Vancouver rain? Then I noticed that a boy who was average sized stumble in behind her. She looked around the restaurant, taking it in. When she saw us instead of waving she pointed straight to me and did the finger thing. I couldn’t help but laughing and doing it back to her. I was never going to live this down. Her and the boy walked over to us and sat down across from me.

“Hey!” She said with a smile. She turned to Ian and Mike. “I am Elisa and this is Adam, my friend.” Good he is just a friend, wait, why am I happy about that?

“I’m Mike and this is Ian. Nice to meet you. Josh has been talking about you all day.” I glared at Mike then looked over to Elisa, she was blushing a little. We made eye contact and I just smiled. It was then that I noticed that Adam had not said anything.

“So Adam, what do you do?” I asked him. He looked up as if he was surprised I was talking to him.

“Oh, I studying to become and engineer at UBC.” He answered awkwardly. He resumed looking at his chopsticks.

“God, you must be a genius!” Matt chimed. I saw the waiter approaching and I quickly decided what I was going to eat. The man asked what we wanted and we all ordered. Elisa ordered chicken teriyaki so I know that she is not a vegetarian. Just as he was about to leave I called him back.

“Do you have shrimp?” I enquired. Ian just looked right at me and said in all seriousness.

“I will never eat another shrimp in my life!” He yelled. The waiter took that as a sign to go and all of us in the band started laughing. Elisa and Adam joined in to even though they did not understand.

“One time,” I explained between laughs. “Ian ate 35 shrimps and like half a pie and 3 pieces of cod, in one sitting. He was so sick for the rest of the, day.” I almost said tour, I need to be careful. But I quickly forgot because we were all laughing and making jokes.

“How could you even eat that much?” Elisa giggled; she looked so cute when she laughed. Adam was finally beginning to loosen up. Ian looked like he was going to be sick just thinking about all that food he ate.

“I don’t even know!” Ian replied. When the food came we all stopped talking because it was so good. I saw Elisa whisper something to Adam and he laughed and whispered something back.

“Hey, no secrets here!” Oh god, looks who’s talking, whatever. “Reveal!” Elise just looked at me intently then held up her chopsticks.

“I have no idea how to use these.” She stated. I hadn’t noticed but she was completely useless. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. I sat down and grabbed her hand.

“See you just put it in your hand like this. And then you move you index finger like that.” She still looked funny and she was sticking her tongue out in concentration. “Try to pick something up.” She successfully had the chicken in the chopstick and she was carefully lifting it into the air. She was so close her month when it slipped from her grasp.

I shot my hand out and caught it. I held up the piece in victory. “See I haves the reflexes of a mongoose!!” And with that I ate the chicken. Everyone was laughing at this point and Elisa kept trying. I stayed in my seat next to her instead of going back. This time she couldn’t even pick it up so she just stabbed the piece and ate it.

“And that’s how you do that!” She laughed. We left the restaurant little while later. We were walking outside not really sure where we were headed when a teenage girl started running towards us.

“JOSH RAMSAY!” She screamed and ran towards us.

Crap.