9

Roman pov

It's been three month now since my Vivian, and let's say it's been sex sex everyday,and I'm getting tired of it, me Roman Artilleo Collins is getting tired of sex, but don't get me wrong it's amazing like really. Today I'm deciding to put on a surprise dinner date with my love.

I was currently in my office dealing with an missing brother of mine . His name is George Cortellia , age 29,brown hair, blue eyes and well built. We used to be very best friends when we were little but all of that changed when he started going missing. So frustrated with this I throw all the paper work on the floor and started pacing back and forth. "Fuck fuck," I hissed. I was to infuriated I didn't notice Vivian was in my office. "Babe are you okay," she asked. "Yeah," I huffed. She gave me your talking bullshit look. "No Tesoro mio I'm not okay I'm so stressed out with finding my   Big brother," I confessed.

She looked at me with worried eyes. "Baby it's going to be alright , God  will always have a way to things that you can not see he will help you on your difficult tasks and help you understand the things you don't know," she cupped my face. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. This kiss was different than the other kisses I had with her and the other girls before I met Vivi, sorry if this sounds gay but I was like a kiss from The Notebook that my sister made me watch which was torture. I broke the kiss and whispered "I love you,". She had a shock face. Shit, you fucking idiot.

"What did you say," she stuttered. I felt like throwing up don't want to say it again scared of being rejected. " nothing ," I started walking out the door. "I love you too," I heard her. I paused. She loves me? She loves me! "What did you say," I questioned. " I love you too," she replied. I felt my heart beat into my ears. I turned around and started to kiss her like see was going to disappear if I ever let go. I kissed her down her neck. She jump her legs around my waist. I placed her on my desk. "We gotta stop as much I wanna make love with you right now and fuck you later when we're done making love, I have a surprise for you," I said.

A smile formed upon her lips. "So what so you have a surprise for me," she grinned. I chuckled "Me to know and you to find out," I said. I helped her off the table and grabbed her hand. We went through the hallway until we heard yelling in the living room."You dirty whore he don't want your ass anymore," I heard my sister yelled. "Of course he wants me every man on earth wants me," a familiar French accent bragged. I stepped into the room with Vivian. What I saw was a person I didn't want to see and regret knowing.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

I'm sorry I tortured you with my waiting so I decided to give you the short chapter with a cliffhanger omg I'm a mean author
Who's Roman talking about